Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: BeenPaid Seal of Approval

count me out of the loop also, but all i can say is I love sunshine rewards!!!!

Sorry I'm coming late to this discussion.

My .02... what the heck is this been paid seal and why do we need it? LOL!

I've been paid... see below!! Keep up the great work, SR. This is an amazing site with wonderul people (owners and members), and I wouldn't change a thing.

I'm late seeing this and have been out of the loop lately. I love SR and can't be bothered with any other paid sites. I love it here, and although I enjoy making $$ for my Disney trips, it's the community here that I value. I have fun here, and feel like I'm part of something really nice. If I just wanted to make money, I'd go work some overtime at work.

Tricia, Cindy and the Sunshine crew, you guys are awesome!! We all give you OUR award for the best reward site on the net. We've all been paid LOTS of money, and as you can see from this thread, we could care less about the seal, we support you guys and SR
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I know Im green when it comes to internet buisness but I am pretty sure it is "Cut Throat".
    As you can see from those who have posted we dont need someone elses approval.
    I havent cashed out for anything yet because I am waiting for my cause to come together. But when it comes time to I am sure everything will be fine.
    It seems though, there has been some scrutny from some other sites.
    But with that being said, I dont think many of us are paying much attention to that.
    Dont worry Tricia.... all will be fine!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

I have to tell you I am new but thsi website does NOT give me tons of junk email I love it and the vendors!!!!! WOW what a shopping selection! I signed my mom and my best friend up! I can't wait to get a nice fat check for Disney!!!

i have NO idea what the "been paid seal of approval" is or why SR would even need it-long before i signed up i'd heard nothing but good things and now as a member, i can see why! i LOVE SR and all the nice ppl who work and play here!

Out of the loop here too...and happy to be

I never noticed a seal before, never heard of "beenpaid", and quite honestly wouldn't believe an article like that. I know from my own personal experiences here that SR is a great site with awesome people!
    Sunshine Rewards

Give me a BREAK! I haven't read the article and I don't need to. I've been on SR for a year now and I couldn't be happier with the quality and customer service bestowed upon me in that time.

Tricia - please don't let a couple of bad apples rain on your parade. We love you!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Give me a BREAK! I haven't read the article and I don't need to. I've been on SR for a year now and I couldn't be happier with the quality and customer service bestowed upon me in that time.

Tricia - please don't let a couple of bad apples rain on your parade. We love you!!
    I agree!! SR gets the "SR Members" seal of approval and that's all that matters to me!

I haven't ever had an issue with a pay out, and the SR staff has always been timely in responding to all concerns/issues that I've had on offers, trouble tickets, sales, etc. I'm lucky if I get any answer at all from some of the big sites!!

Anyone who needs to see if we've all "been paid" before trusting SR can click over to the forum and learn all they need to know!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I don't know how important that seal is supposed to be. But you only have to look at the earnings banners of the SR members and read our forum boards to know that this is one extremely sucessful and happy site. If we were not getting paid it would not be that way.

There are offers that we do not get paid for that happens on any of these sites. But SR is upfront and honest about earnings and how we will be paid, and they go to bat for us and it is personal help not fill in the blank emails.

The SR site speaks for itself. However, if you need any of your members to do anything to back you up on your honesty you can count me in!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards