Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BeenPaid Seal of Approval

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    What I really appreciate about SR is the QUALITY of our members. We don't try to just grow as fast as we can by getting our link on every Get Paid site. We want members who want to have a good time with us and be a real part of our community.

This is why I'm a PROUD emotional member! Beautifully said!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have heard of Been Paid but it wouldn't matter to me whether you have the seal or not. I've been paid from here every time I have cashed out and anyone can see you have alot of happy members on this site.

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I am a frequent (daily) reader of the forum, but I usually don't post too
    much. I just want to say that I love, love, love this site. At first I was
    kind of hesitant to sign up. I really didn't believe someone could earn
    money by doing what we do. I am so glad I decided to join. This is a
    great place. Tricia, you should be VERY proud of this site. Keep your
    head held high and don't let anyone elses stupidity get you down.

You have created a very special "family" here!!!!

Elaine

Wow! I have been out of the loop for a quite a few days. After reading everyone's post ...what else can be said. This is a great place because of all that Tricia, Cindy, SG and Angie put into it and this fantastic community that I get to be a part of. Some article ....a few words can't change that.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Default BeenPaid Seal of Approval

I wasn't aware nor have I seen the article, but I have already given my SEAL OF APPROVAL.....SR is great and even greater to its people....Many thanks to you all! You are definitely worth sealing around!

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I chose this site because I heard different users say how much they liked it. It had nothing to do with seals or websites that review sites. I had tried sites that were reviewed well, and frankly I didn't like them. I love this site and I have no plans on going anywhere. You have a great site, keep up the good work...and those coupons...and those specials
    JollyTammy

At the risk of sounding redundant - I've said it before and I'll repeat it as many times as necessary - Sunshine Rewards is THE BEST rewards site...period. End of sentence. I took a ton of Disney gift cards on our vacation last year that I would never have had without SR....but that's really not even the half of it.

Tricia, Cindy and crew ALL go above and beyond in trying to help their members - and that is an extreme understatement...

It's such a shame that someone is so completely jealous that they have to post such negativity...

If I haven't said it enough recently, thanks Sunshine Rewards - you guys are THE BEST!!!
    Rachel