Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So what did you SR-buy for your mother for Mother's Day?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Is Mother's Day coming up?
    Of course not, Dude! This thread was just started for the heck of it!

Michael, your dry sense of humor absolutely cracks me up!
    Last edited by spring; 04-25-2008 at 04:10 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered my mom flowers, my problem is her b-day is the week before and I don't have anything for that yet, but her and I will be in San Fran, visiting my brother over her b-day so I'll probably just get her something there. I'm not sure if my husband lucked out or if I should feel sorry for him since our anniversary and mothers day are on the day this year.

Yea....it's this Sunday Dude!! Did you forget????

Well, I think I'm going to get an apple for DMIL. She never wants us to get anything for her, but of course I feel like I should. I think she'll like it.

I didn't know what I was going to get my Mom, but I think I finally have an idea thanks to SR. Did you see the new coupon up for Restaurants.com? It's for 70% off off their Dinner of the Month Club. Really good deal. You can get it for 3, 6, or 12 months. So if you get the 12 month, you get 12 - $25 certificates, plus a bonus $50 certificate. So you're basically getting $350 worth of certs.....regularly $120 for $36.....plus 7% back from SR!!! I'm pretty sure that's what I'm gonna do.....got check out the fine print first. But my parents like to eat out and try new restaurants so I think it will be good.

You sound like my son!! Anything to rile up all these mothers.

Mother's Day is May 11th!

I sent my MIL a Harry & David gift set. She loves the truffles so I made sure some were in there. Not sure what to get my mother yet. She's on a restricted diet so any kind of food is taboo, she doesn't garden. I'll have to think about it.

Where did you buy the seeds for a year thing? Sounds like a good gift for my DIL.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I ordered Mom a book on Scotland (she's going in July), and I'll probably send her flowers. I'll probably send the Dgodmother a flower arrangements-I usually send a card but she's having a lousy year.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

my mom will get a wal-mart gift card b/c of her financial troubles, my MIL will get a goody's gift card b/c she loves to clothes shop, and i ordered my grandmother a set of all occasion greeting cards (she sends cards to EVERYONE she knows!), a set of note cards (b1g1!) and a set of scripture stickers (also b1g1!) at current.com through SR!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Where did you buy the seeds for a year thing? Sounds like a good gift for my DIL.
    RedEnvelope.com It's called Year of Seedlings or something like that, and it comes with 12 different kinds of seeds, 12 pots, etc.

Bit the bullet and bought Mom a Mothers Day basket at Mrs. Prindables. The shipping was a bit high, but I think that she will enjoy it. It is a cream and pink bag with some apples, pretzels, chocolates and has some cooking utensils. I really liked the bag it came in, which is what made me decided to order it. I have it scheduled to be out on May 7.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Sent the MIL a really pretty necklace with pearls from My Jewelry Box. She loved the one I bought my DIL for her 21st birthday, so I thought I'd send her a variation of one.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jump bumping, i am online trying to find something for my mil