Thread: Disney Shopping

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Disney Shopping

Does anyone know if you can use more than one promo code here?
    SR had the 10% off code. On the Disney Site they offer the $5 shipping, but you have to use a code. I didn't go through to the end to try...thought I'd ask here if anyone knows first!
    Thanks!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

You can stack 2 codes max on DisneyShopping. You will be able to use the shipping code since it is on the site and the SR code!

HTH
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Thank-you
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can use more than one promo code here?
    SR had the 10% off code. On the Disney Site they offer the $5 shipping, but you have to use a code. I didn't go through to the end to try...thought I'd ask here if anyone knows first!
    Thanks!
    You can, BUT keep in mind that if you use a non-SR code you're running the risk of not getting SR credit.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I am still a pecker!

The 10% code is through SR and the free shipping offer is right at the top of the Disney site, so I should be ok?
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

You should be fine since the $5 shipping is on Disneyshopping site and the 10% is a SR coupon code.

btw...thanks for making me look at Disneyshopping.... I bought another outfit for my daughter. lol I got her an infant Minnie Mouse bathing suit last week and it is sooooooooooooooo cute! So, got a sun dress and hat for our trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm going to order a bunch of beach towels. We're opening the pool soon and I need to stock up so that I don't have to do laundry every dang day. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm going to order a bunch of beach towels. We're opening the pool soon and I need to stock up so that I don't have to do laundry every dang day. LOL!

I just got my order of beach towels and they look GREAT!! I know I got Mickey, Minnie, Nemo and a few others! Love them! And it will definitely be nice if you don't have to wash towels every day!
    Sunshine Rewards