Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Spending Your Tax Money On?

Default What Are You Spending Your Tax Money On?

Tax checks are coming....both the general rebates and the special ones. So what are you spending your money on? (note...this isn't a debate about spending the money versus saving it...if you want to save it, more power to you. But we want to know if you ARE going to spend it, what you plan on spending it on.)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I almost feel bad about how I am going to spend mine but not bad enough to not do it. I'm buying Non-expiring Disney tickets. The price will never go down and I would never sink that much money into tickets without the rebate. And now we have tickets for at least two maybe three trips.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

a used car...my current car is dying...I haven't decided on what make or model yet though. I bought my current car from a rental company...and will probably do that again this time.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

i need a car, but the stimulus rebate surely won't buy one, lol. part of our tax rebate is already gone-we went on vacation to gatlinburg, paid car insurance, life insurance and some small bills. our stimulus rebate is going to pay 2 house payments and part of next year's disney trip

I've already spent my actual tax refund, and I'm going to try really hard to be good and do the same with the stimulus check too - both went/are going towards debt. I think I'm going to use the stimulus check almost totally towards my car (I'm so anxious to get it paid off now that the end is in sight).
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Mine is going right back to taxes. Nothing fun here.

Times like this where I love that I have 3 kids.

Seriously, this is what we're going to do: tires for DH's truck, new swimsuits for DH and I (hello landsend.com & SR $$), and the rest will be put aside for our WDW trip in June. I still need to pay for our park tickets, so that is about the exact amount.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

My regular refund was gone in Feb. It went on bills and two cruises. the rebate will be going on the rest of one debt and airplane tickets for my Sept. cruise, hotel for a June trip to Seattle and maybe passes to Silverwood (a local theme park).

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Probably DS's hockey "tution/payment" whatever you want to call it, just know it's a lot! lol Some towards their college funds, and possibly new tires for my van.
    Sunshine Rewards

ours is going toward new tires, my trip to San Fran, six flags season passes, and the rest towards the SR cruise.