Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Spending Your Tax Money On?

When the stimulus check comes, part is going into savings. Part is going for tires. Part is going for the deposit for the free dining trip I booked last week. And what's left is being split up between DH and I to spend on whatever we each want to spend it on. Which means my part will undoubtedly be handed over to the mouse.

Part of ours will be invested in our mutual funds. We are using part of it to pay for a trip to Great Wolf Lodge in May, and DH is spending most of the rest on hockey playoff tickets.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

My refund went into the vacation savings account. The stimulus check will go to the same place. But, as you can see from my tickers, they won't stay there very long.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Part of it is going toward out Disney cruise Thanksgiving '09.
    JollyTammy

We are buying a new air conditioner. Anything that is let is going to pay for the furnace that we financed back in November. It is only at 1% but you know, if I could just get rid of that payment. It would be great!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Just wondering if anyone has recieved theirs yet? I read on the DIS that some have went out early!

I'm pretty sure we are getting our full $1800 and I am paying the vast majority of our December WDW off with it!!!! Wahoo!!!
    Rachel

It's hard to figure out what we are using ours on as we get my hubbys overtime and bonus check at the same time, he is a CPA. This is the time of the year that we get to actually do some bigger things. We bought the playground at Costco on Saturday, are putting in some more vinyl fence to finish what we started years ago, going to the Redwoods and have a couple of weekends trips planned. I also bought some new clothes!! So it went to some of that!
    <Sunshine Rewards

We had major hail damage here a couple of months ago. Our deductible is 1% so the check will go towards half of that. Roofs are not very exciting

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has recieved theirs yet? I read on the DIS that some have went out early!
    I havent got ours, but a friend got hers in her account on Saturday.

Our regular refund was spent on bills. The stimulus is going to our October trip to the Poly!
    Sunshine Rewards