Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Spending Your Tax Money On?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

We own a travel trailer parked seasonally at a campground. Our regular refund paid the rent for the season plus some small bills. The stimulus check? I'm really not sure if we are getting very much, but I guess it will just go into savings.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Already posted about this in a previous thread, but our stimulous check went towards my new ring. BTW I got my ring this week. It's gorgeous! And I have to say I LOVE MyJewelryBox.com They have a wonderful customer service team and great products. Will definetly shop with them again (when DH is ready to buy me something again)
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Glad to see so much stimulating going on

Part of mine is going into savings and part is going towards the DVC that I am buying with my parents.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Our small refund just went into our savings. The stimilus check will go towards paying off our bed so that we can get new living room furniture and if there is enough left I am hoping to put it towards glasses for DH, Me, and DD.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I almost feel bad about how I am going to spend mine but not bad enough to not do it. I'm buying Non-expiring Disney tickets. The price will never go down and I would never sink that much money into tickets without the rebate. And now we have tickets for at least two maybe three trips.

Well, this was our first plan....but...

We really are getting much more back than we anticipated, so...we have been looking for a while for a decent deal on a used hard side camper to replace our pop-up (read as: we have been looking for a steal on an older, but well kept trailer that are very hard to come by) and after an exhaustive search, we found one today!!!! Great trailer and a GREAT deal!! So our refund will go to pay for that and the stablizers for the truck and new tires on the trailer.

It was a good day today!!
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

We are spending ours on Disney, Disney, and more Disney. We are going
    to Disneyworld for 1 week in September and 2 weeks 3 days in December,
    so we are buying annual passes this year. The money will go towards
    these.

Elaine

Tax Refund ,:, sorry, lost it there for a minute...no refund.

Stimulus check....paying off my new appliances. nothing fun.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Tax Refund , sorry, lost it there for a minute...no refund.
    Tax Refund?? I'll laugh right along with you but here in CT. we also have a State Income Tax which we also had to pay.....so our Stimulus check is going to stimulate our bank account!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

We are still walking with Peace and using the money to pay down debt! We will be taking our first ever paid in full using cash trip to Disney in September.

No refund for me. And my stimulus check is going towards paying off my car.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.