Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoebuy Anniversary

Default Shoebuy Anniversary

Shoebuy has a 20% off code on their website for today only for their anniversary. Do you think we will get SR credit if we use it? It's right on their home page.

I think the rule is as long as it's a code on their website, we will get credit. I think I've gotten credit before on codes that were on their website. Not 100% sure --- I hope so, though --- bought DD a pair of shoes and the ~30% off was nice.

No, no, no! I didn't want to buy anything else until next month, but OKAY you twisted my arm. I'm gonna check it out!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    No, no, no! I didn't want to buy anything else until next month, but OKAY you twisted my arm. I'm gonna check it out!

I'm sad though, the two styles of Crocs I wanted aren't available in the size and color I need. BUMMER!!!! I may have to go with my third choice. It's too good a deal to pass up!

I soooo didn't need to see this. Looked for Crocs for DS, but didn't have his size...so ended up buying shoes for me lol. Sheesh! I'm justifying it by saying this is my present for running in the race today lol.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for posting this! I couldn't resist a new pair of Crocs!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

lol..me too! I saved $10 on a pair of crocs, not including my SR %! How freaking awesome is that?
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post

I'm sad though, the two styles of Crocs I wanted aren't available in the size and color I need. BUMMER!!!! I may have to go with my third choice. It's too good a deal to pass up!
    That's what happened to me. I wanted the cute sling backs for work but they were out of my size in black. Then I wanted a different pair in black, also not available in my size. I settled on a 3rd choice. I did get to order 2 pairs for my mom for Mother's Day though. She'll be happy with those.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

They have nothing in my size that I want and then my hubby I was gonna get him his shoes and they don't even have his size.

Uggg! Oh well don't need to spend the cash.

Kim

I really wanted to wait until next month so it would go towards next month credits, but I couldn't pass up the deal! I got me a nice pair of sandals and the twins a pair of shoes that they ask for everytime the commercial comes on (colorful skechers). They were so thrilled to pick them out all by themselves! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards