Thread: How do you get into a game tournament?

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

Default How do you get into a game tournament?

I see the two game tournaments but they are full. How do you get into them? Or is it just for certain people?

Sunshine Rewards

I think when you see one posted, you just jump in. I haven't figured out how to set one up and NOT be a member myself. LOL! Maybe I can try to substitute someone for me. There is definitely a learning curve to me figuring out how the program works.

Edit: I did it! Hope you like that znax game because I just replaced myself with you!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-13-2007 at 10:47 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

LOL! That was the one I was trying to get into! Thanks!

Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, is there something special we have to do to have our score actually count in the tournament? I played a game and it says that I played 1 out of 2 games, but my score posted as "zero". I noticed that nobody has a score posted yet. Is something not working correct? Or did we have to submit our score somehow? I didn't see a button to submit it or anything like that.
    Debbie

I had the same problem on that tourney as well...interesting...
    Rachel

I wonder if I screwed it up by taking myself out of it. I'll start a new one and leave myself in and we will see what happens.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I registered for the znax tourn yesterday, and today I got a pm that it was now full and starting, but when I click on the link, it doesn't take me anywhere, and I can't find the tourn anywhere! Did I get removed somehow? I don't want to miss it.

Tricia..can anyone start a tournament..or just you?
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by IfoundNemo View Post
    I registered for the znax tourn yesterday, and today I got a pm that it was now full and starting, but when I click on the link, it doesn't take me anywhere, and I can't find the tourn anywhere! Did I get removed somehow? I don't want to miss it.

I had the same problem yesterday and wondered if I'd done something wrong.

Susan

I actually deleted that one because it didn't seem to be recording everyone's scores. So I started a different one. I'm going to look for more games tonight that should work with the tournament settings. The whole thing is a little difficult for me because it is a lot of coding and I'm not the coding monkey in this operation. <hint, hint Sunshineguy>

Right now, I think all of the moderators can start tournaments. So Cindy, Janet, and Kevin should be able to start them, too. Maybe I need to have a couple of people who I can promote and give access to that can be our fun and games people. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs