Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Movie Club?

Default Disney Movie Club?

Is the $12 offer for this gone? I've been debating it for a week, and decided to go for it, and now it's not on the news page anymore. Darn.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

never mind, I found it.

Tricia, do you know approx how long this offer is good for? I want to do it, but we are moving in 2-3 weeks, and I hesitate to be expecting something in the mail along that same timeline (the movies). Thanks-
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I did this offer and never got credit Hopefully it will come through eventually!

I did the disney movies last night and it credited with one hour. To my amazment..something went right.
    Miss
    Look Ariel we can earn money on Sunshine!! Sunshine Rewards

1 more question- for the two 'bonus' movies, I know that the $14.95 one counts as one of the movies you have to buy over the next 2 years. Does the $9.95 one do too? I would love to only have to buy 3 more over the next 2 years vs. 4. Thanks for any info. I'm ready to do this offer I think, and I will assume the PO will just forward my movies with the rest of my mail.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I also signed up and got credited immediately after I signed up. It really sounds like a great deal!

I signed up; no credit yet, and no confirmation email yet either. Weird. I'm sure it will come tomorrow (the confirmation email anyway). I just hopes it works because I was a member awhile ago, but quit my membership 4-5 months ago (after fulfilling my membership requirements years ago). But now there are movies we want again, and I ordered some Pirates movies for my dad for FAther's Day. Hopefully it will all work out.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I haven't decided if I want to sign back up for this or not. My kids are getting older and we aren't buying as many movies. I would like to have Cars, and we will probably buy the new Pirates when it comes out next year. It's bittersweet when your kids start growing up. We don't watch Pinochio and Alice over and over again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah,it was a hard choice for me, because when I had it before, it was irritating the new movies would come out in the stores, but not for another 2months or so with the Club. I just figured I can come up with 4 movies to buy over the next 2 years, esp when one, like you said, will be the third Pirates movie & I think we scratched Tarzan so that's another one.

Except I *still* haven't gotten my confirmation email from them! Getting irked since it's such a big payout one....I am NOT losing out on that $12! Hopefully Disney will get it together soon.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm right there with you waiting on this one to credit. I got the movies today, but haven't opened them because if it doesn't credit they are going back and I'm canceling. I signed up for the credit -- we don't need a bunch of the movies either.