Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Movie Club?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it works for you! I'm kinda wishing that I wasn't already a member so I can participate too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I signed up for it several weeks ago and still haven't been credited. I did email Tricia and she said she would file a dispute with the merchant. Still waiting patiently.

Sunshine Rewards

Oh carp....your responses make me wonder about this one.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by mrsheppo View Post
    I signed up for it several weeks ago and still haven't been credited. I did email Tricia and she said she would file a dispute with the merchant. Still waiting patiently.
    If I filed a dispute with the merchant for you already, I got credit yesterday (I have to manually post those). If I am still waiting on the 8 days to run since you did the offer, I am optimistic. The fact that I filed one and got one credit so far is exciting to me. LOL! It's a new advertiser, so I wasn't sure how they would be about researching disputes. I have one advertiser who essentially NEVER follow up with me and another who follows up on every single one. Then the other 500+ advertisers fall somewhere in the middle.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i wish that i waited to sign up for the movie club cause i signed up for it like a week before it was offered on here

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;1111]If I filed a dispute with the merchant for you already, I got credit yesterday (I have to manually post those). If I am still waiting on the 8 days to run since you did the offer, I am optimistic. The fact that I filed one and got one credit so far is exciting to me. LOL! [QUOTE]

Oh goodie... can we file mine soon please????

I received my credit today. Thank you so much Tricia

Sunshine Rewards

Hmmm...I checked online with DMC, and I can get in as a 'member'- they recognized my email and password....but still no confirmation email! I think I may call tomorrow and ask them to resend me the email. I hope they can do that.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Ok, this is weird. Maybe I am just worrying too much.

I can log into the Disney site. They sent me my first 'featured title' email. BUT the hold for $31 was taken off my card and not charged....nor do I have anything in my order status. And I never rec'd any confirmation email when I first joined either.

Could they possibly be denying me my 1st order offer because I once was a member? I would think they would welcome me back with open arms and let me do the offer again since I was a good member and it's been several months since I had an acct with them.

Not only was I wanting the SR credits, but I sure was wanting all those POTC movies for my kids and for gifts.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

oh jeesh i was thinking on doing this one ro and hold the movies for Christmas but i dunno now aboout it
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/bonniejean/earnsunnn.gif[/IMG]