Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disney Movie Club?

Does anyone remember how long it takes to receive the movies? I got credit on 4/26 but don't remember the shipping information. Thanks!!!

Oh I pray this works this is the first CC offer I ahve done sence Feb the last two befor I quite doing them never went threw so I pray this works . I am putting the movies back for christmas .

It already credit with in 5 mins of placing the order . Great offer !!!!!!!

Sarah M
    Last edited by mom2dea; 05-19-2007 at 01:45 PM.

I pray they do to!please let me know as i would also like to put these up for Christmas or birthday lol its a great deal!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/bonniejean/earnsunnn.gif[/IMG]

The movies did not take long to come; I joined the 1st of May, and got the movies on the 16th or 17th

However, no credit. I filed a trouble ticket and am praying it comes through. I wanted the movies anyway, but I sure wanted that $12 credit too.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I think the guy with our advertiser who processes the disputes is out on vacation. There was a notice on the website not to send things to him. The first dispute I filed, they gave me the credit within a week. Now I have about 10 Disneys waiting with them. They have not, however, declined them. So I think they just haven't gotten to them yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think the guy with our advertiser who processes the disputes is out on vacation. There was a notice on the website not to send things to him. The first dispute I filed, they gave me the credit within a week. Now I have about 10 Disneys waiting with them. They have not, however, declined them. So I think they just haven't gotten to them yet.
    Thank you for letting us know what's going on Tricia! I appreciate that.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Does anyone know how much shipping costs on these?

I signed up a couple of days ago. I got 3 movies for $1.99 and FREE shipping!
    Got credit very very quickly I ordered the 2 Pirates movies and my new favorite, Cinderella III. (I am embarassed to say I cried openly when I watched it for the first time ) I cannot wait to get my new movies!
    Very excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Thank you for letting us know what's going on Tricia! I appreciate that.
    Me too... Thanks, you're an !!

I signed up for the Disney Movie Club last week and received a confirmation a few days later but still haven't received credit. I'm a little worried now since other people are saying that they were credited immediately. I've never been a member before so I hope there isn't a problem trying to get credit since I have the confirmation email.

Sunshine Rewards