Page 124 of 546 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Credits haven't posted from yesterday yet... Tricia posted in another thread saying the survey company was having issues and she hadn't gotten the data yet...

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thanks for letting me know! I didn't think they had but thought I'd ask anyway.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

A little more survey news...

If you have teenagers in your house, they are trying hard this month to get ages 13-17 in particular to take surveys. So maybe you can make some deals with your kids. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good news, Tricia! My teen has been asking for surveys.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I got my first one for the month too. It was a formula one that was soooooo loooooong. It wasn't hard, but very time consuming. I think it's one of the longest ones I've had in quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Ok..here goes. This is the FIRST time I've noticed it so I can not say that it happens on all or even any other one, but thought some of you could check as you do your surveys today. This probably only applies if you do a greenfield survey and aren't sent to the other affiliates.

Every time my survey switched questions today, at the bottom of IE where it lists the progress of the page loading, I noticed after it was completely loaded a second or two later it would click down there (though the screen didn't change) and a new URL would show that ended in wait.gif

Do you think that we aren't supposed to answer questions until after that clicks? Like maybe that's there timer to decide if you are taking long enough. I had the Cheeto survey that apparently so many are having a hard time getting to credit AFTER they finish the survey. I waited until that wait.gif flashed and then I made myself read the entire question and every choice (though I didn't read them slowly) and then I marked my answer. It worked out and I have my first August survey!!!

Thought someone else might want to watch for this and see if it is happening in other surveys (I'll start checking each day).
    This is extremely interesting. I'll be sure to pay attention when I take my survey later today. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Uhhh, what just happened? I was trying to qualify for a survey and got into one that asked me if I would want to be in a panel to talk about IM services. I checked yes, but then closed out of it before I actually signed up for the panel because I didn't want to do it after all. Now when I try to take another survey it tells me I have exceeded the daily limit. Did I accidentally do today's survey without meaning to?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    A little more survey news...

If you have teenagers in your house, they are trying hard this month to get ages 13-17 in particular to take surveys. So maybe you can make some deals with your kids. LOL!
    That just happened, my first survey for the month was about movies and it was for my DD14. She took it but thought I was crazy, until I showed her the GC's
    Carrie

I took the strangest survey today. It asked me alternating questions on cereals and flu medication. Never figured out the connection.

Default winelady1

Thank you I am finally able to take surveys almost daily