Page 258 of 546 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

The last two days have been a nightmare between the OTX run around and the ice tea survey fiasco. I should have known better than to try the ice tea one again. I remember it from last time but I was so happy to not get an OTX survey that I went ahead with it. Thirty minutes later it still didn't take me back to SR. My DH finally got one on starting your own business that lasted five minutes.
    Any more days like these and I'm going to have to take a break from the surveys.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I just spent a good 10 minutes on a businessowners type of survey, about financial matters. Got 40% complete and then told me I didn't qualify. Of course, they got all of the info they needed.

EDITED TO SAY: After getting and discarding many OTX (or whatever!) surveys, I got a good one about vodka that only took about 5 minutes! Keep trying!
    Last edited by Lisaj68; 10-10-2007 at 09:19 AM. Reason: got a good one!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

This morning, instead of being brought back to the SR "Sorry you didn't qualify" page, I was sent to another site's "Sorry you don't qualify" page.

[QUOTE=Lisaj68;59197]I just spent a good 10 minutes on a businessowners type of survey, about financial matters. Got 40% complete and then told me I didn't qualify. Of course, they got all of the info they needed.

I got that same one and it kicked me out about 40% of the way through also. When I told them who I had my business insurance with!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default OTX or Oh, The X-asperation!!

Spent 10 minutes doing an OTX one that was on sports... MLB, NHL, NFL, etc. Like so many others, I have been burned by OTX, so I was suspicious.... and sure enough, it began asking me totally unrelated questions about headaches, arthritis, etc., then booted me out.

Anyway, I went back in and it immediately sent me to 2 more OTX surveys... I may be a slow learner, but I couldn't click out of there fast enough!

I finally got one on food and household goods packaging, negative and positive experiences... not overly long and went without a hitch.
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=MdCaterer;59208]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    I just spent a good 10 minutes on a businessowners type of survey, about financial matters. Got 40% complete and then told me I didn't qualify. Of course, they got all of the info they needed.

I got that same one and it kicked me out about 40% of the way through also. When I told them who I had my business insurance with!

Same thing happened to me today!

It's so obvious the OTX ones are fraudulent, why can't they just be blocked by SR? Are they coming thru Greenfield? I'm not sure how this all works but it seems like OTX should be banned.

Can anyone give insite?
    Angela

Quote Originally Posted by luvhockey View Post
    It's so obvious the OTX ones are fraudulent, why can't they just be blocked by SR? Are they coming thru Greenfield? I'm not sure how this all works but it seems like OTX should be banned.

Can anyone give insite?
    Angela
    I have gotten nothing but OTX today. And not ONE has gone through after answering questions. Glad to know it's not just me.

I even cleared cookies. Still getting them.

I'm going to bypass them even if it means not getting a survey today! Thanks for the heads up.

ETA I finally got a Greenfield one about cars. They are out there......just have to be persistent.

Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 10-10-2007 at 12:13 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

thanks to everyone for taking the time to post these results i appreciate the hard work from everyone involved

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvhockey View Post

Can anyone give insite?
    Angela
    They are coming through Greenfield not SR so SR can't block them. The only thing Tricia can do is tell Greenfield about them.
    Sunshine Rewards