Page 430 of 546 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Got the double whammy yesterday. DH got the SM ice cream survey that took over 40 minutes and did not take him back to the SR page. He was able to take another survey so I'm sure the ice cream won't credit.
    Earlier in the day DH got the cell phone survey for my DD on the DS. She completed the survey which did not take her back to the SR page but to that white GF congrats page. She wasn't able to take another survey and I did receive credit for a DS for yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Got the double whammy yesterday. DH got the SM ice cream survey that took over 40 minutes and did not take him back to the SR page. He was able to take another survey so I'm sure the ice cream won't credit.
    Earlier in the day DH got the cell phone survey for my DD on the DS. She completed the survey which did not take her back to the SR page but to that white GF congrats page. She wasn't able to take another survey and I did receive credit for a DS for yesterday.
    Sounds like we had almost the exact same expereinces. I got the same 2 surveys yesterday.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Got a cell phone survey for the SM yesterday that didn't go to the usual congrats page or credit ever either - but when DH checked the options again, it said, sorry, none are available for you now! We don't have a teen either, but guess it does go on in a different direction if you're an adult?!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Angry I have not been taking surveys because.......

I have not been taking surveys because I can't get into one or after I finish all the questions I get an error message. Lucky for those who were credited that received the error message. I am not one of the luck ones. I have not been able to get into surveys and after you go through all of the choices and it tells you there are no more it gets discouraging and you stop trying to take them. I have reached the stop trying point.

Quote Originally Posted by friendceej View Post
    I have not been taking surveys because I can't get into one or after I finish all the questions I get an error message. Lucky for those who were credited that received the error message. I am not one of the luck ones. I have not been able to get into surveys and after you go through all of the choices and it tells you there are no more it gets discouraging and you stop trying to take them. I have reached the stop trying point.
    Maybe you can just let it rest for a day or two - but don't stop trying completely!! Keep encouraged - most of us have had some trying times with the surveys, but if you keep trying, your luck turns for the better. I know that for myself. I've had some discouraging days, too, but just keep trying!

Just a note about a constipation survey. I got one - it said it was interested in what people 50-65 in particular thought about laxatives, but it never did ask my age, and let me take the survey. Anyway, it was quick and easy, I got a thank you page at the end - but then I got the page that says apparently you did not qualify for this survey, with the button to take another. Funny deal. Did get one about food brands that did get the congrats page, tho.

I got one where you had to watch a 1/2 tv show and when I tried to download the viewer, my computer froze. I ended up having to reboot but I'm back If I get offered it again, I'm opting out!

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    I got one where you had to watch a 1/2 tv show and when I tried to download the viewer, my computer froze. I ended up having to reboot but I'm back If I get offered it again, I'm opting out!
    I keep getting offered this - and keep having to back out. No way do I even want to mess with it!!

i got a relatively easy one (though a little lengthy-about 15-17 minutes) about cell phones. not the one that asks for a teen to answer, this was for the grown-ups. got the congrats page and tried to take another and got the "sorry no surveys available" page, so here's hopin' i get credit! i'm off to a king tut exhibit w/ my DD's 4th grade class tomorrow morning so y'all have fun sunshinin'!

I also got the TV one. I tried to watch it 3 times, but after an hour and half I gave up and had to try for another. Luckily I was able to.