Page 371 of 546 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I've been lazy about surveys this month, so I figured I'd better get going. I just finished on on ladies underwear that was LONG and tedious! Oh well, i guess I deserved it after taking a break!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    When I click on the daily survey this morning....all I'm seeing is my email address with nothing to click on, like it was when we were all banned?? Anyone else just seeing this? I took a survey late last night around 10:00pm, so maybe that's the reason? I've been sooooo careful with spelling and making sure I'm not making ANY mistakes with demographics, not changing emails, etc., hopefully it will be back to looking normal later on today?
    Daily Surveys are back on a 24 hour cycle, so yes, the fact that you took one at 10pm is probably the reason why you are seeing what you're seeing now.

I saw that many hours yesterday, and then later once there was no question that it had been 24 hours (I had forgotten to note what time my last survey was taken...and, ha ha, once I got one I forgot to note what time I did that, oops!) I started seeing options.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Daily Surveys are back on a 24 hour cycle, so yes, the fact that you took one at 10pm is probably the reason why you are seeing what you're seeing now.

I saw that many hours yesterday, and then later once there was no question that it had been 24 hours (I had forgotten to note what time my last survey was taken...and, ha ha, once I got one I forgot to note what time I did that, oops!) I started seeing options.
    This is what I'm thinking too, I usually try to do a daily survey early in the morning and that is why I wasn't used to seeing just my email address there but yesterday there was nothing there for me all day long until about 10pm when one finally popped up for me. Maybe I'll skip today altogether and wait until the morning, I don't want to stay on a night time cycle anyway. thanks for the reply
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

It must not be for everyone. In the beginning I was fine, then in November I somehow got stuck on the 24 hr rotation. Then when the ban came and was lifted it allows me to take one around the same timeframe. Monday I took one after lunch 12 ish and yesterday I took one at 745am. So I think there's something or a certain time that if you hit it, it puts you into the 24 hr time frame instead of once every 24 hrs???
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    It must not be for everyone. In the beginning I was fine, then in November I somehow got stuck on the 24 hr rotation. Then when the ban came and was lifted it allows me to take one around the same timeframe. Monday I took one after lunch 12 ish and yesterday I took one at 745am. So I think there's something or a certain time that if you hit it, it puts you into the 24 hr time frame instead of once every 24 hrs???
    I agree, I've never been in a 24hr rotation before today, I've taken them throughout the day but have always been able to at least try for something early in the morning, whether I get one or not is a different story but at least there are things to check off.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Has anyone gotten the air freshener survey that's about 3 questions? I was so surprised when it took me back to the SR congrats page! I thought it was going to say I didn't qualify. Will see if it credits tomorrow, but wondered if anyone has gotten this one.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I agree, I've never been in a 24hr rotation before today, I've taken them throughout the day but have always been able to at least try for something early in the morning, whether I get one or not is a different story but at least there are things to check off.
    I was never in one before either, until the other day when I had no options - and it seemed to me that it actually had been almost 24 hours, since I always do them around 1 in the afternoon. So I was confused!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Has anyone gotten the air freshener survey that's about 3 questions? I was so surprised when it took me back to the SR congrats page! I thought it was going to say I didn't qualify. Will see if it credits tomorrow, but wondered if anyone has gotten this one.
    I'd love to get this one!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Default Do I still stand a chance?

I completed a very long survey on travel web sites. At the end, instead of going back to the SR page, it took me to another page that said my survey had been sucessfully completed. It also said that it would take 2-3 days to verify my answers (like maybe if they don't like what I said they won't pay?) and if I was doing the survey for a prize or payment, it would be awarded after verification.

I have already received credit for a survey I completed on Tuesday. Does anyone think I still have a chance of getting credit for Mondays?

Thanks.
    Ann

an update on the auto survey

I took the follow up survey that was emailed and got credit for a survey done that day (I didn't qualify for a survey that day(or the day before) from the survey page ).

the original survey I had taken two days before and it never took me back to SR.