Page 320 of 546 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    I am almost at the end of a survey on alcoholic beverages. It wants to show me advertising, but of course the advertising is not loading. I am trying to be persistant, but I know in the end after spending over 20 minutes on this thing I will be shut out.
    I took that same one yesterday afternoon and it all loaded fine for me. I hope it ended up working out for you b/c that was a LONG survey!! I felt like I needed a drink when I finally finished it!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Today I got the same survey and got to the same screen and again I am locked out. THe button is not active.
    http://survey.otxresearch.com/Survey...cRFMqcKw%3d%3d
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hey guys for OTX Tricia can't report issues. If you want there should be a help link where you can email OTX directly to let them know of an issue. I would suggest doing that for those surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I took that same one yesterday afternoon and it all loaded fine for me. I hope it ended up working out for you b/c that was a LONG survey!! I felt like I needed a drink when I finally finished it!!
    Same here, but I think it was the SM survey, but it loaded fine and I got credit for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    DH got the same survey too! He got to the part about letting our teen sign up. Only problem, we don't have any kids. I don't know why he would get that survey. So, of course he got booted out to the Google search page. It really pisses me off cause he gave them our mailing address. Never again.
    My DH just got this one too. If Greenfield knows that it is a problem survey that is taking people's info w/o giving them the incentive, it should be pulled. That's only fair.

They can kiss it if they think he's going to join their online community now!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I get ones that take a long time to complete, or they say I don't qualify.

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Just finished a really easy one on tennis shoes. Meaning actual sneakers for playing tennis.... ( I know some parts of the country call sneakers tennis shoes.. Here in eastern PA and the NE region we call them sneakers)

It took about 10 mins.
    Sunshine Rewards

Avoid an OTX one on different furniture stores (and you had to rate at least 12 of them!) It got me twice and I must have forgotten about it the first time (not sure how!) but it was a really looooooooooong painful one about different stores and I get to the end and it tells me their having technical errors! I spent quite a deal of time on that one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I finally qualified for one on shopping and it took forever! It asked a ton of questions and then showed commmercials..I never thought it would end!
    Jill

We just got a super easy one and it was pretty quick overall for my dd7. She watched some commercials and then answered questions about one in particular....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!