Page 506 of 546 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

thank you - it's nice to know that i am not alone. i just tried again and still no options or surveys. i have had problems getting surveys in the past but at least i would get a couple of options to choose from but not these last 2 days. oh well, i'll just keep trying and if i get one i get one, if not there is always tomorrow to try again. have a wonderful weekend and i hope you can get a ds and cross your fingers for me that i get one too.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    There were several options available for me this morning. More than I've seen in a while.

There is a survey out there about TV commercials. After I saw the first ad, the survey no longer continued. It wasn't one of the time consuming ones where it stops after putting a lot of time in on it, but for someone on dialup, it could be a hassle.
    I got this one too - then couldn't get any other surveys. Today, nothing for me!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    thank you - it's nice to know that i am not alone. i just tried again and still no options or surveys. i have had problems getting surveys in the past but at least i would get a couple of options to choose from but not these last 2 days. oh well, i'll just keep trying and if i get one i get one, if not there is always tomorrow to try again. have a wonderful weekend and i hope you can get a ds and cross your fingers for me that i get one too.
    I'm with you, had a TON of options yesterday got the one about kids and had to do another one, NOTHING today. No options what so ever. THankfully I made the big bonus already or I would be having a panic attack! lol I still want t he survey though bc I need to hold my spot on the big board!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't seem to qualify for any surveys lately, but today I got the child constipation product survey which was great since my youngest has had ongoing problems since birth. Their product really interested me, but after I gave my demographics at the end, it told me I didn't qualify. I hate when they get all of my thoughts on their product and then tell me I don't qualify because I wasn't part of the correct demographic group. Why can't they ask these questions first, before asking me to comment on their product? It is frustrating sometimes.

Sunshine Rewards

Greenfield has told us many times that if you don't qualify and get credit, they haven't gotten the information. So that makes me feel better when something like that happens.

And I've read several times that being booted out like that means usually that you went through it too fast.
    Sunshine Rewards

Even though he couldn't get a DS yesterday, he did get a SM which I found odd since they are GF surveys too.[/QUOTE]

I have always thought and think it says on the SM survey page that if you don't get and complete a DS that we can't take a SM survey. The DS had to be gotten first. Is that correct? Maybe I missed something and have been doing it wrong. Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

that is what it says - do not complete a sm survey unless you have completed a ds first.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Even though he couldn't get a DS yesterday, he did get a SM which I found odd since they are GF surveys too.

I have always thought and think it says on the SM survey page that if you don't get and complete a DS that we can't take a SM survey. The DS had to be gotten first. Is that correct? Maybe I missed something and have been doing it wrong. Anyone know for sure? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I think you can go either way. I believe the reason it is reccommended you take your DS before the SM is that if you only get credit for one, the DS counts for more and it counts for the bonus. The SM just gets you the 60 cents. I always thought there would be a potential creditting issue there, but I guess if you have two different people taking each, it doesn't matter.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Well it looks like GF was doing something today! All day I had no options which was weird bc I had so many yesterday. I finished and took my survey around 2pm. If I take it before 8pm they'll let me in anytime the next morning (I'm guessing after updates around midnight). If I take one after 8pm I'm stuck on the late rotation. I didn't have any options until 8pm then I Had over a dozen! So for some reason even though my survey yesterday was at 2pm, they wouldn't let me back in until after 8pm and I did try throughout the day to see if I had any options.

So for any of you who couldn't get one before, try now!
    Sunshine Rewards

i could not get one at all yesterday and i have been trying since early this morning to get one. well, i just tried again, had at least 4 options and actually got one and completed it and got the congrats page. now i am on the late rotation again (after 8) but at least i finally got one today.