Page 542 of 546 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

oh I thought my Pc was giving me the blues as it seems hard to get a credit for offers but the surveys credit and occassionally Im thrown a bone or two LOL

I got this one today, too. Just had to back out since I have no clue what the code was supposed to be. Thankfully, I was able to complete another survey.

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I checked as soon as I was done today's survey, at 7:50pm...I usually never check back I just take it, get the congrats, wait 24 hours and try again. I only checked today b/c I was curious as alot seemed to be having issues.

I didn't realize there were rotations, I just thought you were supposed to wait at least 24 hours after you finished the last one. I'm learning alot today
    I think GF has it set so you end up on one of two rotations, I'm not sure exactly but I do know that if I take one after 8pm I Have to wait until 8pm the following day. BUT If I take one at 7am one morning the next morning I can take it at 6am, if I don't take it until 1pm one day I can take it 7am the following day. I'm only taking one a day but it "appears" to be on of two rotations. I usually do go back and check to make sure I get the "exceed" or whatever the new screen is and GF won't allow me to take another one most of the time ( I was burned before like the other's mentioned above, which is why I always check). So GF does have some sort of check and balance bc I'm only able to take one a day unless I want to get on a late rotation.
    I think someone mentioned back in the winter time that it seems like there is either once every 24 hrs or once a day.

LIke I said 8pm or there abouts seemed like the magic hour, it could be earlier or later give or take 15-30 mins. With you finishing so close to 8pm, I still have my doubts that it wasn't a "late" rotation option. Hopefully yours will credit tomorrow. I'll be curious if it does bc then "my" theory would be that those options you just got were the late rotation. (Again all my "theory" in how I've seen it work)

Am I over anaylizing this????
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

A few days ago I got one that had a password, but didn't go to a page to input, I had to back out. I reported it, I think a few did. I guess they tried to fix it but fogot to include the initial password page again.

So today when I got that (recognized the page layout & colors), I put in the password I got the other day and it let me in! However I didn't qualify, I guess they only want weathly soap buyers! Or they had enough mid-income results.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    A few days ago I got one that had a password, but didn't go to a page to input, I had to back out. I reported it, I think a few did. I guess they tried to fix it but fogot to include the initial password page again.

So today when I got that (recognized the page layout & colors), I put in the password I got the other day and it let me in! However I didn't qualify, I guess they only want weathly soap buyers! Or they had enough mid-income results.
    That's exactly what happened to me, got the password but no where to input it, so yesterday when it asked for a password I tried making one up thinking that's what they wanted then I realized and put 2 and 2 together and thankfully still had it written down and it let me in and take the survey and it credited!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I think GF has it set so you end up on one of two rotations, I'm not sure exactly but I do know that if I take one after 8pm I Have to wait until 8pm the following day. BUT If I take one at 7am one morning the next morning I can take it at 6am, if I don't take it until 1pm one day I can take it 7am the following day. I'm only taking one a day but it "appears" to be on of two rotations. I usually do go back and check to make sure I get the "exceed" or whatever the new screen is and GF won't allow me to take another one most of the time ( I was burned before like the other's mentioned above, which is why I always check). So GF does have some sort of check and balance bc I'm only able to take one a day unless I want to get on a late rotation.
    I think someone mentioned back in the winter time that it seems like there is either once every 24 hrs or once a day.

LIke I said 8pm or there abouts seemed like the magic hour, it could be earlier or later give or take 15-30 mins. With you finishing so close to 8pm, I still have my doubts that it wasn't a "late" rotation option. Hopefully yours will credit tomorrow. I'll be curious if it does bc then "my" theory would be that those options you just got were the late rotation. (Again all my "theory" in how I've seen it work)

Am I over anaylizing this????
    Nope! It makes sense what you are saying, I just never used that method. I just try until I get one, then wait 24 hours, try again. The latest I've taken one was 11:42pm est, and that rec'd next day credit, I didn't think it would, thought it would count for the next day so close to midnight. So then I skipped the next day to get back early morning tries the following day. It is funny how everyone has their own "system" !
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i can't get a ds at all this morning. the only option is i use vista as my operating system (which i don't) and when i check none of the above i get the spiel about no new surveys available. it is still early so hopefully gf will add some new surveys as the day goes on. one can only hope. everyone on sr and the forum have a wonderful wednesday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I have not been able to get any either.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i can't get a ds at all this morning. the only option is i use vista as my operating system (which i don't) and when i check none of the above i get the spiel about no new surveys available. it is still early so hopefully gf will add some new surveys as the day goes on. one can only hope. everyone on sr and the forum have a wonderful wednesday.
    I have to sometimes do projects on my boss's computer and he has VISTA. So I clicked on it. For the survey, you don't have to be a VISTA user. They want to know why people are afraid to use the operating system. It did a Tutorial, to help you use it, and would you purchase the system after you do the Tutorial. So maybe click on the option. At home, I do not have VISTA and at work, I am thinking of getting it, so it gave me the survey.

thanks for your advice but doesn't it say to qualify that you have to use vista as your operating system. i don't want to lie and check that box and get into trouble. if you think i should try this survey even though i do not use vista please let me know. any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. have a wonderful wednesday and again thanks.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl