Page 25 of 546 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

The same thing happened to me yesterday,"it said I already did my survey for the day. Later in the day I went back on and it let me do it. Today it says the same thing. I'm hopping it lets me on later.

I was able to get in pretty easily this morning. Out of 5 tries, I was denied 3 times, had 1 that didn't work after about 3 screens, and then got one on videogames that was about 20 minutes long and completed properly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I actually completed surveys Fri, Sat and Sun! I can't remember the last time that has happened. I have the most trouble on Sundays.

As far as I know, and in my experience, the "exceeded daily limit" message comes up when it hasn't yet been a full 24 hours since you did your last survey. It's on a 24 hour cycle, rather than a midnight to midnight cycle, it seems.

Therefore, once it has been 24 hours since you did your last survey, you can do it again. For me, this means it's getting later and later, and I thikn I'm going to have to miss a day so I can be sure to get sleep, as it's taking longer and longer in the day to GET one.

Does anyone else think they are slowly going insane by the slightly-changing-each-time "read this thoroughly, don't do it in an unreasonable amount of time, do you agree to this and that, or do you agree or not agree" pages that greenfield is showing us? I'm a bit of a speed reader, so to try to slow down and not do it in an "unreasonable" amount of time is driving me mad. My brother couldn't do it...the boy can read a full Stephen King novel in a DAY, and comprehend and remember it...anything requiring reading for him is done in an unreasonably short time!
    Sunshine Rewards

I did one last night for hostess and instead of sending me back to the sunshine site, it sent me to this page is not available. It took about 5 minutes to go there.

Default Survey Question

How many questions should they be allowed to ask you without giving you credit for the survey?

After 4 no-thank yous today, I finally got one that I thought was going to work. The link was http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p40342498.aspx

I answered at least 6 or more questions about where I eat and how often. They then said I did not qualify. It seems like they are getting a lot of information without having to give the credits. Do you know if this practice is legitimate? It is very frustrating.

Thanks.
    Ann

Quote Originally Posted by alwweb View Post
    How many questions should they be allowed to ask you without giving you credit for the survey?

After 4 no-thank yous today, I finally got one that I thought was going to work. The link was http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p40342498.aspx

I answered at least 6 or more questions about where I eat and how often. They then said I did not qualify. It seems like they are getting a lot of information without having to give the credits. Do you know if this practice is legitimate? It is very frustrating.

Thanks.
    Ann

I had the same thing happen to me today, but it was a survey about videogames. And I answered about 15 questions before I got the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by alwweb View Post

Thanks.
    Ann
    Unfortunately, they kind of have a monopoly on the daily surveys. So they can pretty much do whatever they want. The good news is that I really think that they are trying to make changes to the system to both cut down on people skimming through them (so that they continue to get lots of advertisers) but also put some standards into place that weed people out sooner so that the advertisers are not getting so much free information. Remember that if we don't get paid for the survey, it means that Greenfield isn't getting paid for a completed survey either. They're working on some new things, and I think we should see them in the coming month or so.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am really frustrated today with the survey. I keep getting this rejection: There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.
    Grr...

I think dh just completed the most insane survey yet. It was about ink pens. Note that I said *Ink Pens*. You'll need this tidbit of info in a bit.

Some of the statements that dh had to rank included "A woman's place is in the home", "The only reason to drink is to get drunk" and the most random one . . . "Fresh vegetables are better than frozen"

The survey companies have officially lost their minds.