Page 26 of 546 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Mouse View Post
    I think dh just completed the most insane survey yet. It was about ink pens. Note that I said *Ink Pens*. You'll need this tidbit of info in a bit.

Some of the statements that dh had to rank included "A woman's place is in the home", "The only reason to drink is to get drunk" and the most random one . . . "Fresh vegetables are better than frozen"

The survey companies have officially lost their minds.
    My husband got that one a few days ago too. He was like wth? as he was answering the questions. I don't get why they ask you in so many of the surveys to imagine something inanimate is a person and say what kind of personality or whatever it'd have. Pretty stupid IMO. But hey, $.80 is $.80, right?

You guys are getting some pretty silly surveys.

And here I've been amused for 24 hours by actually completing the Hostess survey, since I haven't eaten anything from that company in....oh gosh HOW long have I been vegetarian? 16 years? (they allow themselves the "out" in their ingredient list to use beef fat) And I answered honestly, too, but I guess they just wanted the opinion of people who haven't purchased the product in 12 months or more. Uh, yeah, a change in wording on how long the product is good...THAT will bring me back to the Hostess fold.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    Geez!!!!! A few times today I tried to take surveys and when the first question was "Do you agree to give honest answers, blah, blah, blah" I clicked on "Yes, I agree to provide honest answers....." Guess what???? I was instantly disqualified!!! Do they want us to lie? Or is this just a fluky survey? I wish I paid attention to http address so I could have cut and pasted it.

I guess I should be happy they don't wait after 20 minutes to tell me I'm disqualified, I just think it's funny that agreeing to provide honest answers is the reason I'm being disqualified!

Of course, I don't find not being able to take a survey as funny. Maybe I should answer the opposite the next time I get this and see what happens! lol
    Something I noticed on that sort of survey!

They have one page where you have to click on BOTH "radio buttons", where one says "I promise to answer honestly", and the other says "I promise to read thoroughly".

But there's ANOTHER page that looks almost exactly the same, even with one statement on top of the other, BUT the first statement is "I agree to answer honestly and read thoroughly", and the other statement is "I do NOT agree to answer honestly and read thoroughly".

On that one, if you click along like you think it is (and when I say "you" I soooo mean "I") the other one, the first radio button gets "unclicked", and you will send it through saying that you do not agree. OOPS!

So it's possible, if you have gotten into a groove with those pages like I had, that you meant to click both, but instead clicked just the one negative statement.

Or they messed up. Or want liars.
    Sunshine Rewards

i qualified for a survey about chicken...was 1/2 through and they showed a tv add...it got 90% through and then froze...refreshed it 4 times and it just sat there.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I think dh just completed the most insane survey yet. It was about ink pens. Note that I said *Ink Pens*. You'll need this tidbit of info in a bit.

Some of the statements that dh had to rank included "A woman's place is in the home", "The only reason to drink is to get drunk" and the most random one . . . "Fresh vegetables are better than frozen"

My son did this exact survey for me last week...I couldn't believe some of these questions? I had to "influence" some of his answers!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I got turned down for that one and now I am also getting the message that says there are no surveys for me.

I guess no bonus for me this month since I have only ever gotten it to let me take 2 surveys so far all month.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

>knocking on wood< I have now completed and been credited for a survey everyday this month so far. Yay!!!! Although I went from taking surveys at 8am to now taking them at 9:30pm because it was getting harder to qualify. With persistence I was able to qualify everyday. I am so excited.
    Sunshine Rewards

8. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    >knocking on wood< I have now completed and been credited for a survey everyday this month so far. Yay!!!! Although I went from taking surveys at 8am to now taking them at 9:30pm because it was getting harder to qualify. With persistence I was able to qualify everyday. I am so excited.
    Me too!!! 17/17 so far! Hopefully I'll get in one today as well...although maybe my bragging will jinx me!

Quote Originally Posted by alwweb View Post
    I got turned down for that one and now I am also getting the message that says there are no surveys for me.

I guess no bonus for me this month since I have only ever gotten it to let me take 2 surveys so far all month.
    Remember to keep trying throughout the day! That message doesn't mean you're done for the day, it's just a momentary thing, or hourly, or half day...or maybe all day, but it doesn't necessarily mean all day. I try all day, and despite that message, if I wait a bit there'll be another chance, especially if I have DH use his demographics to try for a survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Remember to keep trying throughout the day! That message doesn't mean you're done for the day, it's just a momentary thing, or hourly, or half day...or maybe all day, but it doesn't necessarily mean all day. I try all day, and despite that message, if I wait a bit there'll be another chance, especially if I have DH use his demographics to try for a survey.
    I agree. I have gotten that message and then turned around 5 minutes later and was able to get a survey. So, don't give up.