Page 244 of 546 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I've been using my real address for nearly 6 months now and haven't noticed any increase in junk mail either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I've been using my real address for nearly 6 months now and haven't noticed any increase in junk mail either.
    You know...maybe it is those surveys that I've done where it asks if you want to receive info via email, catalog, etc....I clicked on catalogs because I like to browse catalogs. That would explain the catalogs but the Vegas mail is definitely from something I'm doing with the offers. Its all good to me - I love mail. I take my catalogs & magazines to the Veteran's Hospital and leave them in waiting rooms. VA docs are always overbooked and wait times are longgggg. By the way, if anybody needs a community service idea for the holidays, VA hospital long term care clinics (brain injury, spinal cord clinic, psych, etc.) & the retirement homes always needs new socks & underwear donations (usually mens').

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by shades99 View Post
    You know...maybe it is those surveys that I've done where it asks if you want to receive info via email, catalog, etc....I clicked on catalogs because I like to browse catalogs. That would explain the catalogs but the Vegas mail is definitely from something I'm doing with the offers. Its all good to me - I love mail. I take my catalogs & magazines to the Veteran's Hospital and leave them in waiting rooms. VA docs are always overbooked and wait times are longgggg. By the way, if anybody needs a community service idea for the holidays, VA hospital long term care clinics (brain injury, spinal cord clinic, psych, etc.) & the retirement homes always needs new socks & underwear donations (usually mens').
    That could be it. When I have a "choice" between offers I and I have to pick one I always pick one that has to do with an email newsletter first. I rarely pick anything that they would have to mail me hard copy.
    Sunshine Rewards

watch out for a KFC survey on a new wrap they have. It does not credit

Quote Originally Posted by glenlogie View Post
    Hmmm. The one about Toasted Twisters? I did that survey yesterday and received credit today. I wonder why yours didn't credit?

Both my husband and I had this one and it credited for both of us.

i also had that kfc one yesterday and it credit today for me. in fact i get a ton of kfc surverys for some reason

Default Jewelry Survey

I did a survey last night and it asked me about 10 questions and then told me I didn't qualify. I went to try another one and it said I exceeded the limit.

Fortunately, I got credit for it though! I was a little worried. I'd hate to mess up my count on the 1st day of the month!

9. Default

This one credited for me without problem, too.

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Watch out for this survey:
    http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr....aspx?pgtid=22

It is about connecting your cell and landlines together using new technology. I spent almost 20 minutes going through the survey after the initial demographics, then right after I did the ending demographics, it came to a SR screen stating unfortunately it did not like my answers; I was then invited to take another survey. I guess you don't get rewarded for honesty sometimes. GEEZ!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards