Page 330 of 546 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    I just completed one that sent me to Opinion Surveys.
    Here is the error message I received:

"Your request cannot be completed. The following error message was returned:

The survey you are requesting has already been taken on this workstation. The owner of this survey has indicated that it can only be taken once on each unique computer.
    For questions regarding the survey you were attempting to complete, please contact the system administrator."

I hope that is enough proof that I did complete the survey. Of course there are now no other surveys for which I qualify.

Tricia, I sent you an email and reported it. Hope it helps!
    This same thing happened to me yesterday. I seem to get most or all the way thru most of them and then get an error or get dumped out VERY frustrating
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default survey tech question

I started a survey after work today, but was still at work. Couldn't finish it before I needed to leave so didn't close it out, just minimized it. When I got home I was able to finish and it did take me back to the SR congrats page, then of course it asked me to log in to my account, but AFTER finishing and the congrats page. Do you think this one will credit? I forgot to check the exceeded limit page before I cleared cookies to do a SM survey and an offer. I certainly don't want to do another survey if it will credit, but don't want to lose a survey day. Any tech people who know the answer? TIA

Took pre questions for an alcohol survey... said I qualified to take the survey
    http://cb.ktrmr.com/scripts/MRWEBPL.DLL?ACTION
    Then gave me a page not found.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Took pre questions for an alcohol survey... said I qualified to take the survey
    http://cb.ktrmr.com/scripts/MRWEBPL.DLL?ACTION
    Then gave me a page not found.
    That happened to me too!!! As for surveys this month my luck has been all bad. Hopefully they will have more coming: ))
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one that was a focus group invitation from a food company...ended, but no completed message.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I got one that was a focus group invitation from a food company...ended, but no completed message.
    That was the only survey I qualified for yesterday and got that same thing. Figured I'd pass it on to Greenfield though but doubt anything can be done.
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Just coming to post about this. After I completed the survey, I rec'd a thank you, but it did not take me back to SR. I refreshed the page and rec'd

You have already submitted this survey (key=13837 dt=1/12/2008 3:51:13 PM). If you would like to start from the beginning, please go to: http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/96560/CON-...8011215521703* (SR)

(I used a star for the last number, I didn't know if I could post the whole link? I know the number so let me know if you need it posted)

Is this going to credit? Should I take another one?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Just coming to post about this. After I completed the survey, I rec'd a thank you, but it did not take me back to SR. I refreshed the page and rec'd

You have already submitted this survey (key=13837 dt=1/12/2008 3:51:13 PM). If you would like to start from the beginning, please go to: http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/96560/CON-...8011215521703* (SR)

(I used a star for the last number, I didn't know if I could post the whole link? I know the number so let me know if you need it posted)

Is this going to credit? Should I take another one?
    If you don't get the already completed message when you go to take another survey, you might want to take another one.

Be sure to report that.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    That was the only survey I qualified for yesterday and got that same thing. Figured I'd pass it on to Greenfield though but doubt anything can be done.

I got this today and it took my address and e-mail address and said thank you but I then had to go take another survey .
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Same thing here. It asked a ton of questions, then I had to agree to join a community, be contacted get online, etc, etc. Gi the congrats gave name email etc said I was accepted and then took me to some new survey page!!
    When I tried to take another survey I could, but did not qualify so I am pretty sure it did not credit. I will be very miffed if they send me an email and expect me to join their group.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards