Page 44 of 546 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Yea!! I finally made the 25 surveys. It was a tough month especially without being able to qualify for any over this last weekend!!

Sunshine Rewards

I still need one more for 25 and all I've been getting today for everyone in my family is no surveys available. Even tried several different e-mails and nothing works.

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

I am so sad, I'm at 17 and no luck at all the past 2 days. My 20 year class reunion is this weekend so no time to make up. phewwwwww.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

i have had one maybe 2 at the very most survey credit for me this month.most times it just tells me there is none for me lol its really fursating
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/bonniejean/earnsunnn.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    I still need one more for 25 and all I've been getting today for everyone in my family is no surveys available. Even tried several different e-mails and nothing works.
    I need 2 more to make it to 25 - and no luck today either. Yesterday I got one with my work email address, but nothing is working tonight. It's hard to be this close to 25 and know that I might not get there.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I need 2 more to make it to 25 - and no luck today either. Yesterday I got one with my work email address, but nothing is working tonight. It's hard to be this close to 25 and know that I might not get there.
    hope you both get them!wish i could start getting them again lol
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/bonniejean/earnsunnn.gif[/IMG]

Woo Hoo! Made it to 25 today! And it was a doozy on Advil/Aleve caplets....lasted FOREVER, but I figured 'hey, this one will earn me $5'.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I did a car one today and then I got to this page and the next button took me to an expired page!!! I am not going to do another survey so i can see if it will credit for me. But how frustrating!!

Thank You!

Thank you for completing the registration process for the Auto Insight Online Community. Please watch your email box for an email from Gongos Research welcoming you to the community. In that email will be a link to the Auto Insight Online Community Web site. Once you go to the Web site and join, you will see more information about getting started.

Welcome to the Auto Insight Online Community!

You have been entered into a reward drawing for participating in today’s survey.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I did a car one today and then I got to this page and the next button took me to an expired page!!! I am not going to do another survey so i can see if it will credit for me. But how frustrating!!

Thank You!

Thank you for completing the registration process for the Auto Insight Online Community. Please watch your email box for an email from Gongos Research welcoming you to the community. In that email will be a link to the Auto Insight Online Community Web site. Once you go to the Web site and join, you will see more information about getting started.

Welcome to the Auto Insight Online Community!

You have been entered into a reward drawing for participating in today’s survey.
    Oh I'm so sorry you got this one. People were talking about it a few pages ago, and I had JUST seen the discussion when I got it, so I just closed right out of that page. Sorry.

I tried throughout the day, just big fat nothings. Actually I think I got INTO some today, but wasn't qualified. I'm at 19 and there's what, 2 days left? Whimper.

"And it was a doozy on Advil/Aleve caplets....lasted FOREVER"

Oh man I got that one the other day. What's funny about the pain reliever ones is, when they ask if I use "other", I'll click that if it allows multiple selections, and all the while I'm thinking "yeah, 'other', homeopathic tablets and arnica cream are my mainstay, as are SalonPas capsaicin patches for a few cents each, but you don't want to hear THAT, do you, survey people?" ha ha. I answer honestly because I do occasionally take the mainstream stuff, I don't lie, but the "other" choice gets far more actual use than what they are really "getting at".

By the way, does anyone ever feel like some of these surveys are more like paid advertisements, rather than soemthing that's actually helping a company make a product or market a product? Like they actually ARE the marketing? Call me crazy, but I start to feel like that when, after ads with the product blacked out and I've answered questions, they say "by the way, that ad was for xyz product"...

On the other side, doing a survey the other day, I just had NOT seen on television any of the ads they showed (might have been the pain reliever one), and answered in that way. After the watching ads part was over, and I'd said I hadn't seen them other than in the survey, the survey had a question that was something like "do you watch TV at all?"

Obviously it's late and I'm blathering. Morning, all you easterners! G'night all you west coasters.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Anyone see survey credits yet today from yesterday?

ETA: nevermind they came through while I was typing LOL
    Sunshine Rewards