Page 42 of 546 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I got a survey... I had to switch email addresses though... I'm not sure why my first email address said I had no surveys available...when I honestly qualified (and enjoyed) the survey I got (carpet)..

Faith
    who will be a super member when this survey credits tomorrow!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I got a survey... I had to switch email addresses though... I'm not sure why my first email address said I had no surveys available...when I honestly qualified (and enjoyed) the survey I got (carpet)..

Faith
    who will be a super member when this survey credits tomorrow!
    I got the carpet one this morning too!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Got a survey on what you are watching on tv...discovery scifi, animal plant...ect

Aw man, could have gotten the carpet one, but we rent...guess they don't think a renter would buy a carpet! (and they're right!)
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

since last thursday it has said that unfortunatly there are no surveys available for me. how frustrating. i was at 14 and hoped that i could hit the 20 surveys for the month. i'm not even getting to the page to try to qualify. just had to vent, sorry guys!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Have you tried changing your email address? that has helped most of us be able to get in and do one.
    Sunshine Rewards

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007

I couldn't one today for either my dh or me. Keeps saying there's no survey available.

I tried everyone in the family yesterday, including using their emails and didn't get a survey. Since I've got young males, this really surprises me. I've also tried (for me) from work with no luck. I got started several times and twice got one for pain relievers labeled "Tylenol" that messed up at the same place in the middle.

When the contest started, I was sure I would get 25. After a couple of weekends, I decided I would be happy with 20. Now, I'm stalled at 17 and can't imagine getting the one each day I need to get there.

Daily surveys are up for yesterday. Numbers for Wednesday look MUCH better than Monday and Tuesday. In fact, we have had 13 people pass the 25 bonus mark and 50 pass the 20 bonus mark already!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I tried all day yesterday - I had no idea you could do it with a different email address...sigh. I got into the tylenol one which was a nightmare and stalled half way into the survey. I got a survey for Saturday the 23rd and it said completed successfully but didn't get credit? Has that happened to anyone else?