Page 183 of 546 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

DH got one today so I now have my 25 for the month.

I haven't been able to qualify for a survey in what feels like a week! I don't know if it's because I don't have kids or don't want to take a car survey but anymore it automatically goes right to the "you don't currently qualify for any surveys" page and gives me no new options to check off

I was in the same situation, only two of us weren't qualifying for anything, and I decided to do something that had been mentioned before (but I wasn't too sure of), and changed the email address I usually enter where you enter your birthday, education, and so on. Worked instantly, and after 1.5 days of "no surveys for you", DH got a survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

No luck getting a survey this morning I hope everyone has better luck than me!

Have a great day everyone!

TTFN
    Marianne

I just went through a whole survey for Wells Fargo and at the end it said I did not qualify!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I am so frustrated!! No surveys all weekend and nothing now! I am at 15 hoping to get 20 this month but I need every one this week! Not looking good...ugh. Is it always this hard at the end of the month????
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

It has been worse than pulling teeth to get a survey the past week or so. It hasn't just been me either, my boyfriend hasn't been able to and usually he's my fall back since the boys seem to be accepted more readily. I've been dropped out of several just for living in the state of Michigan.

I know that sometimes it gets tough at the end of the month, but this seems to be a lot worse than usual. With today's I'll be at 24 and have to hope that I can manage to get that last one in, but I've spent an exorbitant amount of time trying to get surveys lately ... the ROI has not been good, but my pride and competitive drive won't let me quit ...
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

No one in my household is qualifying today. Hopefully, Greenfield will load some new surveys later in the day.

Our numbers went from over 200 completions on Friday to below 75 completions yesterday. That is a HUGE drop. And no one seems to be getting them this morning. I just emailed Greenfield to see if they are going to be adding any more.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Our numbers went from over 200 completions on Friday to below 75 completions yesterday. That is a HUGE drop. And no one seems to be getting them this morning. I just emailed Greenfield to see if they are going to be adding any more.
    Oh, I hope they add a bunch more because I'm one that has gotten one everyday this month so far and this morning...NADA!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES