Page 349 of 546 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I also just took the yogurt survey and got to the end where it said that I was almost done and they needed me to answer a few classification questions. After I answered the employment question it took me back to the SR page and said that I didn't qualify. What?!?!?! I just spent over 30 minutes on a survey and THEN I didn't qualify?? All that I can say is WOW!! I took my time and gave them my honest opinion for nothing.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi63 View Post
    I also just took the yogurt survey and got to the end where it said that I was almost done and they needed me to answer a few classification questions. After I answered the employment question it took me back to the SR page and said that I didn't qualify. What?!?!?! I just spent over 30 minutes on a survey and THEN I didn't qualify?? All that I can say is WOW!! I took my time and gave them my honest opinion for nothing.
    that happend to me also, and i keep getting it... i dont think so

I had the same thing happen. I even went very slowly through it as some people have reported good results with that, but nope didn't qualify after 35-40 minutes.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I was able to get a regular daily survey this morning with some difficulty (can't even remember what it was on ), but there are absolutely no SM surveys either me or DH are qualified for. We haven't even been OFFERED, LOL, the yogurt one. That's a blessing, for sure. I'm really hoping some new surveys will be loaded tomorrow morning.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

i guess i have been lucky as i haven't gotten the yogurt one but i was booted out of the appliance one more than once today. it took me three hours this morning but i finally did get one but i do know how frustrating it can be to spend so much time on one survey (when you could be doing something else) only to be told you don't qualify. i do have total empathy for all of you as i have been there too. try and have a happy sunday anyway and keep smiling-there is always tomorrow and another survey.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I also went through the whole yogurt survey this morning, after the final classification questions it said I didn't qualify.

I haven't been able to get another survey all day.
    Carrie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's quite possible that they do have the yogurt one set at 60 minutes. I think the company doing the survey gets to decide how long they expect the survey to take...not Greenfield.

The bad news is that I lost my contact at Greenfield. She just up and moved to a different part of the company two weeks ago (after assuring me she wasn't going anywhere). I do have a new contact, but I don't know how she is going to deal with issues like this....including whether she will even take credit requests from me like the last contact did. We had a really great relationship with the other woman.

Believe me, it ticks me off, too, that we are not getting credit for these. The majority of my paycheck comes from daily surveys. So when you get screwed, I get screwed times about 100. I wish that we could take a more hard lined approach with them to threaten them to make them pay us. But the end result could be that they just cut off our surveys altogether.

It wouldn't suprise me if that's what they were expecting (60 mins), it was a lengthy survey.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your contact, I remember hearing that it was a pretty good relationship you had with her.
    That's why I wasn't too upset with not qualifying, I was merely saying something had to be up with the survey for all of us to not get it. I wasn't looking for the credit as much as maybe preventing it somehow from happening to anymore of us. Believe me I wish you were getting paid, bc I know when you do WE ALL benefit from it! The last thing I want is them to cut us off!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Sorry about losing your contact at Greenfield; I hope this new one works well with you.
    Yeah, it would be very bad for us, and worse for you, if they did cut off the surveys! So I guess sometimes we have to take our lumps with these surveys and be glad we at least have the chance to try for them. At least, I should remind myself of that before I get to fussing too much about it!
    DAMN IT...I took that dang yogurt survey (and I really took my time, read e-mails, watches the news)...got all the way to the end when they went to the classification questions, which they said would NOT disquality you...well I gave it time between answering them and after answering two of them, I got that message that I didn't qualify...what a joke!!

I think 60 minutes is actually an unreasonable amount of time to expect someone to take a survey. One hour, and it pays 80 cents? Isn't' that what they pay the kids who work in sweatshops?

Well - day 3, 6 email addresses and 4 people trying and not even one attempt possible - just get the "sorry no surveys are available for your demo...." I want to at least try so I feel like I had a shot at one.
    Maybe I am blackballed for something?
    Sunshine RewardsShirley