Page 511 of 546 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    Just took one on "small appliances". Very redundant questions and then when I was maybe half through (and it was taking forever)I clicked on an answer and it said web page could not be displayed. Which of course meant that I was booted out of the survey. When I went to go take another one, it was offering up the same survey. No thanks!
    I had that one before with similar problems and it never credited. I think this was one that repeated questions over and over & I gave up!

On a different thread Tricia mentioned that there were many people who took surveys yesterday, and that might be continuing. Therefore, surveys might be getting filled quicker, which will cause their needs to change mid-survey.

Just keep trying, keep trying, keep trying. Take a break, have a snack, try again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just get the no new surveys- come back later message.

did anyone get credit the daily survey this morning ? I got the congratulations page last night but no credit yet today.

Yes I got credit.

What time did you finish your survey, and what timezone do you live in?
    Sunshine Rewards

i got credit at 9:30. probably not the answer you want to hear. i hope you get credit for it. have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Yes I got credit.

What time did you finish your survey, and what timezone do you live in?
    I finished around 11, I live in EST.... oh but you right maybe that is what it was, I usually finish around 10.

Thanks hopefully that is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    I finished around 11, I live in EST.... oh but you right maybe that is what it was, I usually finish around 10.

Thanks hopefully that is what it is.
    Well if you finished around 11, then I'm not sure that was the problem. I'm on the west coast, and if I finish after 9pm my time, I go into a twilight zone where it's not quite tomorrow and it's not quite today, and although the credit won't be seen the next morning, it WILL come through the following morning.

But I think you'd have had to finish at midnight or just after, to be in that twilight zone on the east coast.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Surveys yesterday?

Do surveys done on the 3rd fall into the holiday crediting or did I just not get credit for my survey yesterday?
    <Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Do surveys done on the 3rd fall into the holiday crediting or did I just not get credit for my survey yesterday?
    Holiday weekend is what my money is on. Since most regular type businesses are closed on the 4th. It was that way for Memorial day so I'm thinking it's the same thing.
    Sunshine Rewards