Page 524 of 546 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by Nynaeve View Post
    Did that one go through for you?
    I did the survey, answered all the questions about how much I liked the product, then gave them my demographic info, then instead of getting the completed survey notice, it said I didn't qualify! I did the whole thing though.
    The same thing happened to me with this survey (except it was my SM survey) and I didn't get credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    The same thing happened to me with this survey (except it was my SM survey) and I didn't get credit.
    I took this survey, didn't have the demographics issue though and I did get credit on the hour (it was my SM survey)

i guess this morning is just not my morning to get a ds. i have been booted out of 3 so far today (faucets, research and wine). will keep trying to get one today but i will not stress out about it. there are much more important issues to stress out about than surveys but it would be real nice to get one today. i hope everyone on sr and the forum has a great day and a wonderful weekend.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Last night I took a DS about marinades but it didn't take me back to the congrats page, but it wouldn't let me take another so I hope it credits!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I couldn't get past the survey main page. When I clicked on the green box for taking surveys, I get a blank page that said loading but eventually timed out. I tried sporadically for about an hour then gave up. I've been doing better with surveys though - usually getting either the ds or the otx but rarely both. That's better than last month!

I had no problems taking a survey today - in fact I took both the DS and SM survey in about a half an hour!! I don't think I qualified for the first DS but got the second one and qualified for the first SM! Now tomorrow will be a different story!! I won't qualify for a survey all day!!!! Just the way the survey gods work!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I just did a DS on joining a meat panel. It did send me a confirmation email and I did log in. However at no point was I returned to the SR congrats page. No credit.

Sunshine Rewards

I was doing a survey with commercials, and suddenly firefox said it couldn't connect with the server, so kaput went that survey. Then I got one later that was about autos, and joining an online community, which of course, didn't take me back to SR. Tried again, got one about faucets, but then it said it would be an hour survey that required internet explorer and I happened to be using Firefox, so pbbthh on that one too. And naturally, no more surveys available right now - so, later I guess!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Maybe this has already been talked about but if you get a daily survey (Greenfield) and it directs you to an OTX survey, and you complete that, you will not be able to take the OTX survey additionally from the sunshinerewards link. Dh keeps getting the SORRY YOU'VE COMPLETED... message from the OTX link so that is our best guess. He's going to try the OTX link again later today so we'll see what happens.
    Sunshine Rewards

What am I doing wrong? I've waited the 24 hours before taking the surveys, used ccleaner and etc. but twice this week my daily survey and sm survey hasn't credited. Lately i've been having trouble getting anything to credit. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Sunshine Rewards