Page 222 of 546 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I did this one this morning, and then it went on to ask me about the channel Speed, and showed me a commercial, and then it asked how long it took, which was about 11 min. I think I got credit for it, at least it said i did.
    That is good to hear cindy. I hope you do get credit. Maybe they are fixing their issues from prior surveys with the newer ones.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one last night which was a little odd, but very quick. It asked me first about what of these drugs I heard about to some questions on what I feel about some government plans. I think it was a total of 15 questions and took about 5 minutes. Gotta love that!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I did this one this morning, and then it went on to ask me about the channel Speed, and showed me a commercial, and then it asked how long it took, which was about 11 min. I think I got credit for it, at least it said i did.

Maybe that's why. That was the only channel in the list that I said I didn't watch every week. It's one I only stop on while channel surfing and something catches my eye. I wish they hadn't asked me the remainder of the questions if I didn't qualify at that point, though. I was so excited I got an easy one. It's not right to get someone's hopes up like that
    Oh well, I got a different one later that said I exceded the limit so it's all good in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    I had the Nielson one on cable this morning. It asked how you get TV reception and had a list of some cable channels where you had to pick how often you watched it. It then went to the classification questions said thanks for the answers then it asked how long it took. It was only like 6 questions so I was honest and said it took 5 min. Then it said I didn't qualify. I think I should have picked a longer time amount. So if you do this one, I guess take awhile between the questions so it can last longer than 5 min.
    I think the Nielsen surveys have a timer on them. I take my time and spend at least 11 minutes on them to make sure they credit. I read really fast. So, when I first started doing the Nielsen surveys, I would answer honestly. That it only took 5 minutes to complete. Booted, everytime. Then, I started taking my time. As soon as I realize it is a Nielsen survey, I check the clock. As long as I answer that it took 11 minutes or more, I have since always gotten credit.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thats a good tip Kycha. I will have to give them another try.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm in a slump. Haven't been able to get one since Saturday.

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

#17 on e.harmony

Got the quickest one yet. It was on a progressive political activist organization and took less than five minutes! Nice!
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a pretty easy one tonight on frozen appetizers (mostly quiche). Took about 10 minutes.
    ~Laura~

I finally was able to get a survey today witch I have not been able to do for the last 5 days !!!! It was on graco baby product 25 questions long and very simple and easy !
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards