Page 192 of 546 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    I just finished a terribly painful survey on sunscreen/suntan products. It took about an hour and asked variations of the same questions over and over again. The survey froze up on me twice (what a horrible feeling when you have that much time invested) but I was able to refresh my screen and get things going again. I had visions of circling through this survey forever and never talking to you guys again! LOL!
    Glad you got out of that maze with credits intact!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

2. Join Date
    May 2007

I just finished a terribly painful survey on sunscreen/suntan products. It took about an hour and asked variations of the same questions over and over again. The survey froze up on me twice (what a horrible feeling when you have that much time invested) but I was able to refresh my screen and get things going again. I had visions of circling through this survey forever and never talking to you guys again! LOL!
    Got the same one but I wasn't able to get it working after it froze on me.

I also had trouble with a Nestea survey freezing on me. Tough day but I finally got one.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Glad you got out of that maze with credits intact!
    I also got the sun product survey today and it took me at least an hour to do.
    It, too, froze at least a dozen times during the course of the hour and gave me the screen: The link in your e-mail survey does not appear to be working properly, and gave me a link to go to. I just refreshed the screen each time and got the survey back. I was lucky enough to get the Congratulations screen. Now, let's see if I get credited for my agony...
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post

I also had trouble with a Nestea survey freezing on me. Tough day but I finally got one.

I had the Nestea survey freeze on me as well. I was about 3/4 of the way through when I got this page cannot be displayed screen. After hitting the back button and refeshing didn't work. I gave up. I thought it was just my computer. But if you had the same problem, sounds like it is the survey and not us.

OMG!! I just got home after a 12 hour day, tried 3 times to get onto a survey and then I got this one too.(I'm so tired, I almost fell asleep taking it!!)
    Should of come here 1st or just given up after the 3rd failed survey till later but I keep on trucking away and finished...hopefully it will credit and I'll hit 20!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    I just had the one on sunscreen lotion and I had to quit, my fingers were hurting. ouch.
    Same thing happen to me just now I quit too That was the longest one I have ever gotten and then it froze up and I couldn't finish Glad that doesn't happen often..

Dovie
    ~Dovie~
    Sunshine Rewards

It was like the Energizer bunny. It just went on
    and on
    and on
    and on................................................ .................................................. .............................

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    I just had the one on sunscreen lotion and I had to quit, my fingers were hurting. ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I also got the sun product survey today and it took me at least an hour to do.
    It, too, froze at least a dozen times during the course of the hour and gave me the screen: The link in your e-mail survey does not appear to be working properly, and gave me a link to go to. I just refreshed the screen each time and got the survey back. I was lucky enough to get the Congratulations screen. Now, let's see if I get credited for my agony...

AGH!!! I kept refreshing too, but never completed the survey, and yes, I spent over an hour on it, too!!

this is the error message...i think.
    https://ask19.synovate.net/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll

I've done 24 so far, but between this survey and my other survey issues today, I am giving up! Tomorrow is another day!!

okay - edited to say that since I am not one to give up, I did finally get through the furniture survey. It wasn't too bad!!
    Last edited by Lisaj68; 08-30-2007 at 08:25 PM. Reason: finished #25!

Yuck'ola! I just got the sunscreen one too. I made it to 50 something % and then it dropped by to the 30's%. That's when I said enough! Try again tomorrow.
    SunshineRewards

I got the same sun screen one and after about 1 1/2 hours it would not refresh
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

11. Bookmarks