Page 376 of 546 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386426476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I could not get the audio clip either...
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Quote Originally Posted by dizneemom View Post
    ARGGGGH!

I finally qualify for a daily survey and after 45 minutes, it doesn't take me back to the SR congratulations page!

It was one of those ones where you have to download a toolbar and then perform certain tasks on a website and then offer your opinion on the website. I couldn't close out the page when it was done, it ate up a ton of virtual memory and I ended up having to reboot my computer.

All that and no credit!
    I got the same one yesterday. Finished the whole thing - no congrats page and no credit today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an appliances one today on the 1st try. Last 2 days I got booted out of one, then had no surveys available, so this is nice to get one again!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I got one today that was so quick, I can't even remember what it was! I call this condition mentalpause. However, seriously, I think it was about 5 minutes long and was asking questions about retirement or some short financial info.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I seem to go in cycles, earlier in the week it was food.
    Yesterday it was dryers today it was digital cameras (loved this one)
    Sunshine Rewards

Head's up.

Just did, or so I thought, a survey about athletic shoes. It's a pet topic of mine, so I was happy to do it. All throughout there were issues with the survey hanging, and a few times I had to click Stop and press enter or continue or whatever the button was again. This happened at the end, and as it really should have ended, I got "Our records indicate that you have already completed this survey."

And now I can take another survey.

So just in case you get that one, there's one of two things to think about...

*it might not finish/credit for you, and/or...
    *whatever you do, however long it hangs, do NOT press "stop" and click the button again.

Harumph. Going to send them an email (I knew something bad was going to happen with it, and kept copying the URLs of each page before it went through) about it.
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 03-20-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: "press" not "pretty"

Finally got one after about a week or more! but it was a LOOOOOOONNNNGGG one zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Exclamation Posts about daily surveys

I started a daily survey this am (I believe on shopping-I can't remember-it mentioned several items, shoes being one) and answered several pages, got to the video and it wouldn't view...error on java...I just used java this week so I know it's running ok...and I couldn't finish because I couldn't see what it was they wanted me to see...had to finally exit out to go to work...anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by T1nkrules View Post
    I started a daily survey this am (I believe on shopping-I can't remember-it mentioned several items, shoes being one) and answered several pages, got to the video and it wouldn't view...error on java...I just used java this week so I know it's running ok...and I couldn't finish because I couldn't see what it was they wanted me to see...had to finally exit out to go to work...anyone else having this problem?
    I have problems with the videos on a regular basis if I try from home. Not sure why, but if I see a video popping up, I am usually pretty certain that I'm going to have to try a new one.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by T1nkrules View Post
    The first one I qualified for this morning had to do with videos as well and hung up. I don't remember what the topic was but I don't remember anything about shoes. I saw the first video clip and then it just sat there loading and loading. I finally gave up.

I did take one that I still am not sure what the ultimate subject was because it jumped between cholesterol medication and paper towels.
    Sunshine Rewards