Page 11 of 546 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Have you had any fun surveys?

I've done terrible!

Between the internet going out for 24 hours, and forgetting once or twice, and working 14 hour shifts at work (because the person that was suppose to relieve me didn't show up)...

I don't know what my number is that I"ve done.. but I'll be thrill to make it to 10.. and I *might* have a shot at 20.. if I could ever qualify.

But, I've done more survey's this month than I've ever done before, so that 80 cents per survey is wonderful.

I have done 9 so far. Lost 1 day because of cable going down

I had no luck qualifying for any surveys last weekend. So, I am 8 for 10. Fortunately I managed to qualify for all the surveys this weekend. So, I still have a good chance of making the 25 for the month.

I'm 10 for 10 also. Had the fastest one today. It was for baby food and took less than 5 minutes.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Have you had any fun surveys?
    I had a couple that lasted FOREVER, but they at least credited. And I did have one fun one- about kid's clothes shopping, right up my alley!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default No surveys...........again?!

So this is the 2nd Sunday in a row that I was unable to get a survey (my husband, too!) and I tried from 6:30am to about 10:00pm. And now this morning, it still says there are no surveys.

Does anyone know what the story is on this? I would have assumed that new surveys were added automatically by a computer somehow, vs. a live person......? But maybe not, and I'm certainly not begrudging anyone a day off!!!

Anyone else unable to do a survey yesterday?

Thanks!
    Lisa

i haven't been able to do one either. it say there are no surveys available.

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Good for you!!

I, unfortunately, am 8 for 10.....that is because for the last 2 Sundays, I have been unable to get a survey - I posted a thread on this this morning, because I am still unable to get a survey today.

And that is trying with my info AND my husband's info. I even tried my daughter's info, but no surveys for a 13 y.o. girl!!

Lisa

I tried all day yesterday..finally qualified for one at 11:45 pm!!
    Sunshine Rewards