Page 259 of 546 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I just did one about travel websites. I was almost done and was asking questions for classification after 20 minutes of doing the survey it booted me saying that I did not qualify. Very frustrating! Has anyone else had this one?

got one one on sun chips today! 10/10 WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

3. Default

OTX

Wish me luck - I'm heading back to the survey page. Like a moth to the open flame.......
    ~Laura~

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

Just took a 25 minute one on drinks (ice teas) .. say Thank you at the end and sent me somewhere else saying I had completed it.

Went in to SR and I can still do a survey.. so I guess it didn't credit!!!!!

Sunshine Rewards

6. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by TXMouseChaser View Post
    Just took a 25 minute one on drinks (ice teas) .. say Thank you at the end and sent me somewhere else saying I had completed it.

Went in to SR and I can still do a survey.. so I guess it didn't credit!!!!!

That happened to me this morning also. I finally did get another survey, but it was frustrating getting the thank you at the end, but no credit.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Was lucky to get one on pain relievers today. Took about 15 minutes. ANYTHING is better than OTX!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I jusy got one on childrens otc medicines...mainly about Dimetap. It was actually kind of fun.It had some interactive things which made it more fun.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    I jusy got one on childrens otc medicines...mainly about Dimetap. It was actually kind of fun.It had some interactive things which made it more fun.
    I just did that one, too. It was fun plus I didn't get kicked out.

I just got one by Simply Clean Team. Says I am a member of the panel for the next year and eligible for monthly $400 drawing and a grand prize of $1500. I gave them my regular email to send future surveys. Hope that was not a mistake.

Anyone else ever get this one?

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards