Page 3 of 546 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

http://www.globaltestmarket.com/20/survey/main.phtml

I just did one on moving companies got threw it said thank you then brought me to this page and asked for me ID and password ??????? This is the second time in 3 days that I so confussed with these surveys and I have been doing good till now .

UGGGGGGGGG

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post

I just did one on moving companies got threw it said thank you then brought me to this page and asked for me ID and password ??????? This is the second time in 3 days that I so confussed with these surveys and I have been doing good till now .

UGGGGGGGGG

Sarah
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    So I kept at it, wanting to get one in today, and just completed a survey on moving companies. I am so tired & disappointed now that it hung up at the end and brought me to a blue screen. Here are the URLs of the last 2 pages. It even said thank you for completing, please give us your phone and email since your replies were so valuable we may want to contact you again.

http://surveys.surveynetwork.com/591...ust=1180237832

I really hope this one will credit!!
    I just got the exact same survey, with the exact same results.
    Is it possible to still get credit? Because after I 'finished' that one, it says there are no more surveys for me.
    Last edited by Nynaeve; 05-28-2007 at 07:57 PM.

It's possible that some of these will still come through as credits. I did an automobile lease one today where after about 10 minutes of asking me about all of my cars and financing, they finally told me that I didn't qualify. I'm not going to do another so that I can see if that one credits. If not, I'm definitely going to add it to the growing list of problems that we have seen over the weekend that I send to Greenfield tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's possible that some of these will still come through as credits. I did an automobile lease one today where after about 10 minutes of asking me about all of my cars and financing, they finally told me that I didn't qualify. I'm not going to do another so that I can see if that one credits. If not, I'm definitely going to add it to the growing list of problems that we have seen over the weekend that I send to Greenfield tomorrow.
    Amen to the financing one. I did that one a day or so ago and got like 28 pages into it and BINGO...not qualifying. LIKE WHAT??? I will avoid them in the future no doubt about it!

I just did the auto financing one as well. Got all the way to the end - the progress bar showed 98%, and then it said sorry, you don't qualify? Frustrating.

it won't even let me take a survey. i go to the daily survey page and click to take it, than it takes me to the page that has all my info and i click the start survey button and it tells me

There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.

Click here to go back to Sunshine Rewards Members Area
    it's frustrating

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

I had that same survey on Friday or Saturday(can't remember) that basically freezes at the last screen telling you to make a screen name and doesn't move on. Then ever since, I can't even get past the "there are no surveys for you to qualify" screen. Glad to hear others are having troubles and it's not just me!

This weekend was the first time in about a month that I could not get into a survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Did a survey for Ten Thousand Villages... It was a nice survey... short, easy and interesting... but it didn't take me back to a sunshine page... but it did say I had completed the survey... guess I'll see if I get credit tomorrow.

http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualif...x?sname=105862

Faith
    Didn't get credit for this one.

I had posted previously about doing the survey on office products but not being taken back to the SR page (survey on 5/28) and the credit did post today. Hopefully others will get it too!!!