Page 471 of 546 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I just got a liquor survey that said "click here to complete the survey" but with nowhere to click! That's the first one I've even qualified for this month.

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

this is crazy, it's too early in the month for there to be no surveys to qualify for...2 days in a row. i wanted to log on and see if it was more than just me. there is comfort in knowing you are not alone. think positive, more will open up, they're just being a little slow this month

I am having a good day today! Just got a pretty easy, enjoyable survey...and it didnt take me 20 minutes to qualify either (I hate how much time I waste just TRYING some days!!) and my super member survey was easy too! Hope this means new stuff is up and this will continue!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

congrats to you for getting a ds as well as a sm survey. the only option i have had all morning is "i am an it professional" (which i'm not) so when i check none of the above all i get is sorry there are no new surveys for you - try back tomorrow. this week has been really hard to get surveys and today is almost totally impossible. i do hope gf adds some new surveys soon so that i do one. have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I just completed a 20 minute survey on meat marinades and sauces. It asked if I would be willing to do a further survey in the future, and I said yes. Of course at the end it said thank you but did not take me back to the SR congratulations page
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    This one did end up crediting today even though it didn't take me back to the SR page
    Just finished this survey and the same thing happened to me, so I came here to see if anyone else got it too....glad to see that it did credit for you and I hope I get credit too....it won't let me take another one, so I guess that's a good sign?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I had one on phone/internet/tv service last night, took me back to the SR page but no credit.

Well I did one last night from Greenfield that went to a OTX and then this morning did not credit anywhere, so the super feeling that i had about finally getting back in the survey good graces....is gone. I am depressed...lol

Quote Originally Posted by daninyc View Post
    I had one on phone/internet/tv service last night, took me back to the SR page but no credit.
    If it was after 8pm eastern time - it might not credit until Monday. So there's still hope!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Yeah! I finally got a survey, can't remember about what but I got one this morning. I went downstairs to a different computer, cleared all cookies on both Firefox and explorer, then got a DS and OTX.

Sunshine Rewards

Default DS

Anyone else having trouble getting any options for a DS today. Its been terrible this month, I thought they add new surveys the 1st of month. That is not the case this month, at lest for me. Any help is appreciated.

Jtowner