Page 51 of 546 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I was finally able to get a survey in! My parents are visiting and I had my dad put in his info and he took a survey on cholesterol medications. I was pretty excited! I have been trying all weekend long to get into a survey with no luck. I am glad that my dad was here!

I have not been credited yet for the last few surveys I took in June. But I am patient.

I've not had a survey since Thursday. I've tried everyone in the family's email addresses and demographics. I've tried home and work computers. I have ages 13-56, including four males. I used to do them easily -- just can't figure out what's going on now!

I'm still not having any luck today.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

I finally got into one, and just finished it. Yay!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by kendra412 View Post
    I finally got into one, and just finished it. Yay!
    Me too! Using a different email address and DH's demographics.

Even if the survey companies get paid for us to take surveys, me still thinks that they are tracking us/blocking us. I don't know why.....it just seems like too much of a coincidence that there are so many of us getting the NO SURVEY message. And then when we enter a different email address, suddenly there are surveys to be taken!

Even this morning, fresh week, fresh month, I still got the NO SURVEY message using my usual email address.

I am not usually a "conspiracy theory" type person, but sheesh!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think they just released a new batch of surveys. I was getting the no survey message all morning and suddenly I was able to go through a few I had never seen before and got accepted for one about jeans and casual clothes that I could finish. These were definitely not available over the weekend. If you guys haven't tried in the last hour or so keep trying because there are some new surveys out there. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I think they just released a new batch of surveys. I was getting the no survey message all morning and suddenly I was able to go through a few I had never seen before and got accepted for one about jeans and casual clothes that I could finish. These were definitely not available over the weekend. If you guys haven't tried in the last hour or so keep trying because there are some new surveys out there. HTH!

I agree with this If I remember correctly too, the people who run the surveys are on the West Coast. Please correct me if I am wrong, so that would explain why No survey until about 45 minutes ago.

I dunno about that - I just tried with my two email addresses and had no luck. I think the previous poster is right - I think they block us if they think we've taken too many surveys - which means it's impossible for anyone who competed in the survey contest last month to qualify now - grrrr!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I finally got one this morning. First time since Friday.

Kim

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just got the casual clothing one as well. I think weekends in general are slow for surveys and maybe they had an end of the month issue with needing new surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards