Page 1 of 546 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Default Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I'm starting this thread for people to post their experiences with daily surveys that do not work. If you run into a survey that you complete that does NOT take you back to Sunshine Rewards and tell you that you got credit, please post here with as much information as possible, including the URL of the last page that you land on. I can compile the information from this thread and pass it along to my daily survey contact so that they can take care of surveys that are not working properly.

As requested I am add this information for those who have survey questions about the general idea of taking surveys. Thanks to faithhope for compiling it. If anyone has anything they want added please PM me (Janet) and I will add it:

Credits Monday through Thursday Surveys will USUALLY credit the next day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Surveys usually credit on monday. These credits normally come in by 9:30 AM EST but if Greenfield is behind it maybe closer to 12PM EST. Please do not panic if your surveys do not credit by 9:30AM.

You can complete one survey a day, so if you get a "sorry you don't qualify for this survey" message, try again, keep trying until you get to complete a survey.

If you complete a survey, try to take another one... If it lets you, then unfortuately you probably won't get paid for the survey you thought you completed - go do another one.

If you successfully complete a survey and try to take another one and it gives you a message about exceeding daily limit then you will probably will get paid - good job

If you get a connecting to partner site message during a survey.. go ahead, greenfield has many partner sites that pay for surveys via SR

If you get a no more surveys available for you message, go back through SR and try again... they add surveys at all times, so keep trying even a minute later.

Unfortunately, using another email address or changing demographics (ie having another member of your household try to qualify) is no longer permitted and can result in bannation from GF and potentially SR. Ground rules are being developed on surveys and will be posted when finalized. Until then, please only use 1 email address per account and 1 set of demographics. Thanks!

There is NOT a strict 24 hour time limit (it used to be so... but not anymore). so go ahead and try before your 24 hour time if you need to for any reason... you will either be allowed to take another survey or you will get the exceeded limit message.

Please do not submit TT to Sunshine Rewards for survey credits. SR is not able dispute credits. SR has instituted the new link on the bottom of the survey page if you run across any surveys that give you error messages. Posting about issues here will NOT get them resolved by Greenfield

Update from Tricia - 7/10/08
    Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We really do try our best but we are basically at the mercy of Greenfield. Most members do get credit for surveys about 95% of the time when we look at the overall number of survey credits in a month. And you do not always have to get taken back to the SR page to get credit. I keep posting this but I am not sure how else to get the message to everyone. Sometimes someone besides GF hosts the survey. In that case, you do NOT get taken back to SR at the end. And you do NOT get your credit the next day. But within a couple of weeks, you will all of a sudden get an extra credit in the day.

A lot of people will post things like "Somehow I got two credits for yesterday but I only took one survey. What's up with that?" It's because the delayed credit was imported by GF.

It doesn't ALWAYS happen that way, but it does happen every month. So sometimes it works out but just takes a bit.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 07-10-2008 at 10:27 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have problems with the following surveys not directing me back to the SR site after completing them, and not crediting:

Ciao survey on tom tom
    Survey on new idea for hand held personal computer device
    Survey on Dunkin Donuts vs. McDonald's coffee

Unfortunately, I do not have the URL of the final page, but I will make sure to get it if I experience the problem again.
    Last edited by LuvMyBoys; 05-15-2007 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Add info

Default No credit from Ciao survey on 5/14

Hi Tricia --

I didn't get credit for the Ciao survey on TomTom I did yesterday. Here's the information...

Survey ID# 2003550
    URL of compltion page: http://ciaosurveys.com/p/5_20358_0_39ed21be5b_complete

and here's the email I sent to myself with a print screen of the completion page since it didn't link me back to SR:

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 7:55 PM
    To:
    Subject: survey sr 5-14

Thank you for completing this survey. We appreciate your participation.

Please keep this page open so that you can copy the following survey ID if you are asked for it at the beginning and/or end of the survey.

You need help?
    help@greenfield.com

Your survey ID is: 2003550

Start the survey here:
    http://ciaosurveys.com/p/5_20358_141..._p18513249_7_3

LuvMyBoys... you can probably find the URL in your history if you haven't cleared it.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I have problems with the following surveys not directing me back to the SR site after completing them, and not crediting:

Ciao survey on tom tom
    Survey on new idea for hand held personal computer device
    Survey on Dunkin Donuts vs. McDonald's coffee

Unfortunately, I do not have the URL of the final page, but I will make sure to get it if I experience the problem again.

Thanks for the tip on the history. Unfortunately, my husband clears the history about 10 times a day!

Here's a complaint that I got this morning:

I just took this survey and it took almost 10 mins of my time, I answered all the questions about diet drinks, then asked me questions for informational purposes after I answered all questions, then told me I did not qualify AFTER I completed the survey...here is the link
    http://sms.surveyrouter.com/Sunshine...efe33ca&flag=0
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I wish I saw this post earlier this morning, then I would have been able to jot down the URL info. I had a survey that took over 15 minutes before it said I didn't qualify. It asked a ton of questions about Vanguard.

Best Regards,
    TIAMOMMA

Another problem survey. My husband was doing one on online security and different features that could be offered (one time cc, anon email, etc) and just when the survey should have completed it went to a greenfield "survey outage" page.
    Here is what the page said:

The system is temporarily unavailable. Please check back shortly.

We are performing system maintenance to improve your future experiences at SurveyCenter.

Thank you for your patience.

System

Maintenance
    So I guess another one that I won't get credit for?

© 1994-2005 GreenfieldOnline, Inc.

Maybe not. I've had a number of people in the last couple of weeks report back to me that they got an error at the very end of a survey and then their credit actually did show up the next day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I seem to have the worst luck with the surveys!!! Again tonight I did one and then it finished and did not direct me back to the SR page. So again I will not get credit (none of the ones I have had problems with have ever credited).

Here is the url from the completion page: http://911research.bluedomino.com/ht...&fcAfterSend=0