Thread: Blog

Default Blog

Great blog on the Oneida flatware. Also, I like the looks of the new kitchen.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Great blog on the Oneida flatware. Also, I like the looks of the new kitchen.
    Thanks!! I am so in love with my new kitchen that if SG were to leave me, it would actually take me awhile to notice.

I really do love my Oneida. It's definitely not cheap. But it's a great investment. I'll never in my life have to buy silverware, except replacement pieces when we lose them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just went and watched it also.

We are so much alike sometimes it is scarey. I have the same style and color of cabinets and my knobs are the same brushed nickel round ones you have. However my back splash is not nearly as nice as yours. Beautiful kitchen.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that everyday set you have of dishes. The blue and white. Where did that come from??? Is it glazed? I got several sets of a Block pattern when I got married and I love it but the glaze is cracking and so I need to get rid of them before we all get sick or something. That means replacing the whole set including canisters and platters. That also means that I have to have more than one set since they usually come 4 place settings and I have to have at least 8 but preferably 12 LOL. We got through lots of dishes.

I actually have a love hate relationship with silverware. I hate what I have and I love trying new stuff. I actually recently bought a cheesy set of fish pattern silverware from Bass Pro Shop simply because they were REALLY heavy and I knew the kids couldn't bend them. They also were on sale so I figured they will last until the kids are older and stop losing my spoons and knives. I am going to start looking at some Oneida patterns though so that I can have an idea what I want when I am ready.

Great Video Blog! I am loving those things and thinking I need a digital video camera.
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually looked at new video cameras this weekend but it turns out that I just need to use my regular video camera and compress it a different way. I think that will help with the quality of my videos.

If you are just starting out, get yourself a little webcam that comes with free video software. Like 40 bucks. If you start doing a lot of videos and really liking them, then upgrade to something better.

My dishes are Pfaltzgraff. I've had them since we got married and never broken a single one. Even the one that the dog pulled off of the kitchen counter onto the linoleum because she wanted the steak on them. I love Pfaltzgraff for the same reason I love Oneida. I can get as many of each piece as I need. I have service for 12 in my everyday plates. The one I have is Blue Isle and retired. I asked SG if he would get me a new set of Pfaltzgraff for my birthday. I'm thinking a fancy white this time. Something that I can get lots of different pieces with--platters, serving bowls, etc.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yeah I am looking or something with a little color. My china is all white with a gold trim on them and the crystal has the gold trim also. I am wanting something with a print or maybe I will get a set that is kinda like Fiestware where you can get several different colors. That way if you lose one you don't really notice LOL
    Sunshine Rewards