Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple Store Deals

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Apple Store Deals

I noticed on the main page that there was a deal listed for a refurbished Ipod Nano and you recieve free songs. So, I decided to check it out. You see, my baby girl is graduating from Kindergaten in a few weeks and I am so proud but also so sad. She is getting so big. She has taken to walking around with my Ipod on so I decided to get her one of her own for graduation. Well, I looked at the Nanos and those were really too much for her. She is only 6 after all. I then noticed that they had the Shuffles refurbished for $39!!! Wow great price. They were the 1 GB and they hold 240 songs. So I talk to Brandon about it and I decided to go for it. Well before I know it I have checked out and instead I got a brand new 2GB. I wish they would have had refurbished 2GB (500 songs) but they didn't. I figured she is just starting her years of love of music so 500 songs would be much better. Especially since she will sometimes share with Grace and Justin. So, instead of $39 I paid $69 but it will be so worth it. BTW, they offer free engraving on the Ipod of one line so I had her name and Graduation 05/08 engraved on the back. So cool! They really do have fabulous things.
    Sunshine Rewards

O, thanks fo rthis thread!

My dd6 is also graduating from kindergarten adn we have been talking about getting her an ipod so she can listen to books. But I have no idea how much room books take. Does anyone have and idea about this? Can I get what Janet got and would it work?
    <Sunshine Rewards

You should be able to look at one of the books and it should tell you what the GB are. If it doesn't you might be able to look it up on Itunes as though you were going to purchase the book and it would tell you how big it is. I will look around and see if i can find out anything.
    Sunshine Rewards

Aww! How lucky is Callie!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

OKay, I bought a 2GB shuffle too! I want to have it for some summer trips for books for my daughter. My son doesn't really like having them on in the car but Alicia LOVES them on long drives. I was just going to look for a discman but my husband thinks that is silly. I think I may borrow her shuffle sometimes though! heehee
    <Sunshine Rewards

How awesome! Congrats to your daughter also. You gave me something to think about also. I hadn't considered buying her audio books but now I think I will buy some off of itunes and put them on her shuffle before i give it to her so that she won't have just music on there. Thanks for the idea!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    OKay, I bought a 2GB shuffle too! I want to have it for some summer trips for books for my daughter. My son doesn't really like having them on in the car but Alicia LOVES them on long drives. I was just going to look for a discman but my husband thinks that is silly. I think I may borrow her shuffle sometimes though! heehee
    Got both my girls refurbished shuffles a couple yrs ago. I love them and borrows theirs all the time. Great for cutting the grass, some days I don't want to quit.

See now I am thinking maybe I should order two of the 1GB refurbished shuffles for Justin and Grace. Their birthdays are in July and August and I just know we are going to end up with a fight over Callie's ipod. At $39 it is hard to pass up. Hmmm...I need to think on this.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    See now I am thinking maybe I should order two of the 1GB refurbished shuffles for Justin and Grace. Their birthdays are in July and August and I just know we are going to end up with a fight over Callie's ipod. At $39 it is hard to pass up. Hmmm...I need to think on this.
    I vote yes, and it is a great deal. I paid $59 for the .5gb that came with a battery pack (that we keep losing ). And, it will stop fights. Maybe...my Grace always wants Anna's even if the items are identical.

yes I think I will do this. There is nothing I hate worse then 3 kids fighting over one thing.
    Sunshine Rewards