Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Referals

Default Referals

People were asking on a very popular Disney board how to save money for Disney, so I posted that I joined this site. I got 2 pm's asking me for the site!

I hope we get a few new members and I could use the referral.

Wow, I just checked and I got 3 new members to join today! I hope if they need any help at all that we can jump in. I remember just a few weeks ago not knowing how to do anything and everyone really helped me out.

It is hard to start here but it is worth it.
    Last edited by MooseBrains; 04-28-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Wow, I guess folks read my posts because when I checked this morning I have 5 new referrals! I love to share this site with others because it is a great way to save for Disney.

Good for you! I think that the forums are important. I did okay but once I got in and started reading the forums, My earnings got much larger! I hope that everyone sticks around for you!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Moose, be careful over there, if it's the one starting with D. I didn't get points, but I was warned officially, and all I did was mention where I got giftcards from. I didn't even put a link.

What made them nervous was that I told the interested person my username over here (for almost every site I'm part of I have different usernames...how else are people supposed to find their "friends" if they don't know their names?) and said to PM me if they wanted more info, b/c I didn't want to take over the person's thread. Guess they didn't like that. They would prefer I take over the thread, maybe?

I've never gotten a referral and really don't have much interest in that (if I had interest I'd get disappointed, and I don't like being disappointed), so for ME of all people to get the smackdown for it was so silly.

So be careful.
    Sunshine Rewards

Molly,

Thanks for the warning. I just posted when someone asked how to save for Disney and said I use this site and to PM me for more info. On another post I did put in the site name. I can't find the post even though it was just yesterday.

I don't know if it is just me or not but it seems like what once was a very nice and friendly site has become so judgmental and hurtful. I like the site for good ideas but I am almost afraid to say much over there because it seems like there is an underground group that just tries to hurt and cause problems.

If I can figure out how to find my post over there I will pull it. I just hope the folks that came to visit stay here and make $ for Disney.

MVM

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I used to post over there all the time. But now I just stay right here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful! I just visit the other forum from time to time if I need some information on Disney and can't find it anywhere else. It is such a shame because it was a good place. Oh well once you find Sunshine there is no reason to leave.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I have watched innocent questions turn so nasty over there that it really is painful.

What is wrong with people today that they feel the need to attack?

They must have moosebrains I'm so sorry, I really love you name, I laugh every time I see it on the boards.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It's Ok, I laugh to! Between not remembering yesterday and what I am doing today...I do have moose brains.

That really was tacky of me, but it just seemed right at the time. I agree about what you said about the other board. They are tacky and well as mean sometimes and don't say they are sorry. I really am sorry.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards