Thread: Warranty Direct?

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Default Warranty Direct?

I am shopping for an extended warranty, and noticed an affiliate program for this site. warrantydirect.com

Any chance you could get this one?

Thanks!

~Kristen
    Last edited by nicholfamily5; 06-13-2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: can't spell!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Actually Sunshinegirl checked this out and they don't do the type of affiliate program that we need in order to pay incentives back to our members. Also, be very careful of online warranty programs. I know cause I have bought thenm and even though they claimed to be approved in my state, they weren't. Check with your states homepage for extended auto warranty companies to be sure. I have one through Royal, and I have been very happy with them.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

great! thanks for the advice.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt