Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yeah!!! Finally made SM!

I was going to make a post similar once June is over, but I supposed my numbers allow me to qualify that I will be one, too. Unless I've drastically misunderstood the program (paranoia).

Part of me wants to just sit the next weeks out and relax, but the other part of my brain keeps saying "hello, SM is not the point, money for Disneyland* is!"

*by the way, isn't there anyone else who goes to Disneyland around here? all I see are WDW mentions!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations!!!! I made it too!!!
    I also only do mostly freebies and surveys. The surveys are really getting frustrating though.
    I hope I'll be able to maintain SM status. I have become adicted to Sunshine Rewards.
    Cheers to all!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    *by the way, isn't there anyone else who goes to Disneyland around here? all I see are WDW mentions!
    I am from Oregon but we go to WDW too! I think when the kids are a bit older we make the drive down there but right now flying to WDW can be the same price as Disneland so we choose WDW. We like the food choices at WDW, more selection.
    <Sunshine Rewards

wilsonfamily4...My brother lives in San Diego, and visits to him were what got us going to DL (one-day blasts to the one park). Only now are we thinking "you know, my aunt, uncle, and cousins are all out in the Daytona area..." But it will require far more of our vacation time!! Though pricing it for September was about the same WITH the "free" food AND more days, so it was tempting. But we're going to CA for my HS reunion, so....

Driving to DL? Are ya nutz? I had enough of the drive from Tacoma to Santa Cruz in college...let alone up here to Anaheim! Gack!

Back to SM, yay! Anyone else wish they had a "pre-SM" area of the board, where you have qualified, but it's not the end of the quarter yet? Oh wait, I guess that's HERE!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm $5 away from SM. I only need to do a few more surveys to make it!!

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

at .80 a survey that is only 7 surveys you have to do.

Kim
    ________
    Prilosec pregnancy
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:45 AM.