Thread: 5 referrals but only showing 4?

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default 5 referrals but only showing 4?

I have 5 people that signed up under my referral link. For a few days now I've been able to see all 5. But now all the sudden I can only see 4. On the current earnings page it shows 5, but when I click on the link I only see 4. I'm almost positive I could see all 5 yesterday.

Also, how long does it take before you get the bonus for your referrals going over $5? I've got one that's done that already. I'm not worried or in a hurry, just curious when to expect it.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am not sure but it could be that they didn't confirm their account? It usually takes a little while sometimes that day and sometimes not until the next for you to get your referral bonus. That is a manual thing that Tricia has to do so it is not automatic when they hit the 5.00. It will post as soon as she does those credits next. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2micayla View Post
    I have 5 people that signed up under my referral link. For a few days now I've been able to see all 5. But now all the sudden I can only see 4. On the current earnings page it shows 5, but when I click on the link I only see 4. I'm almost positive I could see all 5 yesterday.

Also, how long does it take before you get the bonus for your referrals going over $5? I've got one that's done that already. I'm not worried or in a hurry, just curious when to expect it.
    Could it be that one of your refs cancelled their account before they hit the $5 mark? I only see 4 on your current earnings page and only see 4 in the details (only 1 is over $5 and should have been paid out)

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    Could it be that one of your refs cancelled their account before they hit the $5 mark? I only see 4 on your current earnings page and only see 4 in the details (only 1 is over $5 and should have been paid out)

I guess that is possible. Strange that it's been showing 5 for a few days and now just 4 though. Oh well, it's not a big deal.

I can see that one is over $5 but it hasn't been paid out yet. I'm assuming that happen in the next day or two since it's done manually.