Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Wine Pack you've been waiting for...

Default The Wine Pack you've been waiting for...

Sunshine Rewards and MyWinesDirect have teamed up to bring you an awesome wine pack, the Sunshine Rewards Spring Savings Pack. There are 6 different wines, all very good and versatile. SR members price is only $74.95 and free shipping.....thats 6 bottles. You can't pass this up. Fathers Day is around the corner, Memorial Day picnics are around the corner, and weekends are made for this pack. Check it out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm going to go check it out - I finally live in a state that allows wine to be shipped !!!! Yeah!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

This is a terrific deal! I have loved everything that I have ever tasted from them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

What a great deal! Unfortunately I live in a state where I cannot have wine delivered. Maybe I could send it as a "gift" to my parents who live in a state they do deliver to!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Good Deal - we live in a state that does not allow wine shipments. For those that can have it shipped - enjoy.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Because MWD is NOT a wine superstore, they have specialized wines. They find the best from around the world and are tested monthly by wine experts and only a few of those are approved after then being put out there to a blind tasting panel and when everyone fully agrees on the wine, that is the ones they select. Every bottle they sell is backed by the a satisfaction guarantee, so there is no risk You can also visit their website to see which wines pair with what foods. .
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

YEAH! I have been waiting for this! Will go look now!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just to let you know where they ship, because every wine merchant online is different. Here is the list:

We currently ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT*, DC, FL, ID, IL, IA, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TX, VA, WI, WV and WY.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

YEAH! Placed my order!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wish I was able to take advantage. For those who can, enjoy!
    Sunshine Rewards