Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Wine Pack you've been waiting for...

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Got my order already!!! Can't wait to break into the box! Which one first Cindy??
    Sunshine Rewards

I just opened the box and was disappointed to see one of my whites missing replaced with a red. I have emailed the company to see if this could be rectified.

In the future, I would love to see a pack with more whites!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I just opened the box and was disappointed to see one of my whites missing replaced with a red. I have emailed the company to see if this could be rectified.

In the future, I would love to see a pack with more whites!
    I'm 100% sure that they will take care of it. Cindy already has an email in to our rep there about it and I'm sure she'll here back from her first thing Monday morning. They generally talk quite a bit anyway.

Maybe if you are lucky they will just ship out the extra white and you will end up with 7 bottles instead of 6. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks so much...they seem to be a great company!

My dad has offered to take the extra red off my hands...torture for him I'm sure...but I will wait to see what they say!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Thanks so much...they seem to be a great company!

My dad has offered to take the extra red off my hands...torture for him I'm sure...but I will wait to see what they say!
    You might thing twice on that bottle of Terrence De solence...its a 25.00 bottle of wine, real smooth, probably the most expensive one in the pack. LOL. I've been drinking that Rosso...ahh, I'm not a red drinker, but its really really good.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

If it is that good maybe I will try it. I am not a big red drinker but I am always up for something new.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Maybe if you are lucky they will just ship out the extra white and you will end up with 7 bottles instead of 6. LOL!
    I am lucky...they are sending out the missing bottle!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I received my order on Monday and too was a little disappointed that I was missing a white but I prefer red so no big deal. Yesterday, I hear the UPS guy drive up and leave a package on my back porch, I'm thinking it might be an anniversary present (15 years yesterday). No - not a present - the missing bottle of white!!! So I ended up with 7 bottles without even complaining!! What a great company!!

I will be ordering from them again - what great customer service! (I think the wine came straight from the winery.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Happy anniversary!!

And I am so glad that they treated you right. They are so awesome to work with. I can't state enough how often when you shop with SR we are able to negotiate a little extra TLC with our merchants. We try really hard to do right by them so that they will do right by our members.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I received my order on Monday and too was a little disappointed that I was missing a white but I prefer red so no big deal. Yesterday, I hear the UPS guy drive up and leave a package on my back porch, I'm thinking it might be an anniversary present (15 years yesterday). No - not a present - the missing bottle of white!!! So I ended up with 7 bottles without even complaining!! What a great company!!

I will be ordering from them again - what great customer service! (I think the wine came straight from the winery.
    I'm a white wine person, and I wasn't happy, so I contacted them and right away they told me they were making it good with everyone. A little code mismatch in the warehouse, but hey, its to our advantage. The mistaken bottle they sent is probably going to be one of the best reds you ever drank.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 05-09-2008 at 01:03 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.