Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zooba is back with a new name!

I have a question on this one, I signed up for Zooba, did my 3 months and cancelled. Well, I just cancelled last month, and when I did cancel they had already changed their name to BOTM2, but, when I look on the offer page it says I did not receive credit for BOTM2...can I sign up again or will it not credit? I don't want to get you in trouble, but, my DH is reading books so fast I am going poor trying to keep up.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I have a question on this one, I signed up for Zooba, did my 3 months and cancelled. Well, I just cancelled last month, and when I did cancel they had already changed their name to BOTM2, but, when I look on the offer page it says I did not receive credit for BOTM2...can I sign up again or will it not credit? I don't want to get you in trouble, but, my DH is reading books so fast I am going poor trying to keep up.
    That's basically what my question is, I was a Zooba member but never a member of BOTM2 I used a diff email addy, but same mailing address.

My ? is though since it's a paid offer and I didn't receive credit is it worth a shot to open a TT and see if they will give credit? Since I am paying for the service which I love!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't exactly tell why some are getting credit and some are not. Maybe if you use the exact same email address and information to sign up, they are considering it a duplicate and not paying for it?

I emailed the manager for it yesterday but have not heard anything back yet.

Tricia....any update??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Was this offer pulled? I was going to sign up since it's nice out and I'd like to spend some time outside with a good book.

Quote Originally Posted by daninyc View Post
    Was this offer pulled? I was going to sign up since it's nice out and I'd like to spend some time outside with a good book.
    Looks like it was pulled. Hopefully it will be back!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards