Thread: Now what??

Default Now what??

I have had 8 people join from my referrals in 2 days! But I want to make sure they get off to a good start.

What can I do as a SR member to help out the new people? I have PM'd those I know with ideas and links but what about those who I don't have addys for?

I have said to do the daily survey and the "OTX" read what others are getting credit for and read the forums.

Anything else?

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Congrats on the referrals. I wish I could get just one!

Maybe you can write up a "How To" (or copy from a stickies here) on how to make sure their computers are set up correctly to accept cookies, how and when to clear them, etc.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Congrats on the referrals. I wish I could get just one!

Maybe you can write up a "How To" (or copy from a stickies here) on how to make sure their computers are set up correctly to accept cookies, how and when to clear them, etc.
    Yes the how to is a good idea. I would also maybe email them one or two more recent offers that you did and got credit for to get them started.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, 8 - I wonder who you are!!!

Tell them not to give up with taking survey's. I think that was my biggest mistake. If I didn't get a survey right away, I just quit. I never knew you could keep trying.

Tell them about on-line shopping.

I can only access 4 of the people with PM's the others just came when I put up a public post.

I should not have done it and did go back and try to find the post but could not. I did send out PM about the diabetic link yesterday and the glamgirl, but their status hasn't changed.

You can lead a horse to water...