Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just gotta ask about Disboards...

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Oh, we think its pretty funny. You know, you can take that forum for what it is. If you want some entertainment, and I agree, it can be quite *harsh*, so be prepared, or don't read it.
    Greeaaatttt just what I need! Another Disney board

The only board I still go to on the DIS is the cruise board when we are getting ready for our next DCL cruise. Since our next one isn't until 10/09, I haven't been there in months and probably won't be for quite a while.
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=sunshinecindy;137211]
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    . They are pretty lenient, but just don't post a link-though I have seen it, or start a thread and say "if you want more info, give me a PM".

QUOTE]

No they aren't. I got banned for offering someone help who was complaining about SR and I was just wanting to tell them about how to find something, and I got banned. Ridiculous. I didn't even tell the person to PM me, I was just going to tell them straight out on the boards, no biggie. I was told because I work for SR i couldn't do that, but we all know that other sites have their little spies working the Disboard, so to me, they too are like employees, and I don't see where that has anything to do with it anyway. Someone basically needed some help and I was willing to help. Not that I care cause I didn't normally post there anyway. I like the Undis board now, the one with all the complaining, suits me better anyway.
    Bummer, I'm sorry Cindy-the place is really making my head spin lately. I guess I got off a little easy. So if I don't understand the rules as a moderator, I don't see how other members understand the guidelines.

Dis, Undis, I don't need 'em. I got my SUNSHINE!
    Sunshine Rewards