Thread: Buy.com Deal of the Week - FREE with Google Checkout - Nike I-Pod Carrying Case

Talking Buy.com Deal of the Week - FREE with Google Checkout - Nike I-Pod Carrying Case

Hi all Great deal on Buy.com this week, which you can of course shop through on Sunshine Rewards:

Regular price on this two-pack is $79.98 - if you've used Google checkout before the price this week is $10.00 and shipping is free. If you've not used Google checkout before, you're in luck and will pay nothing out of pocket for these items!

1.) Access Buy.com through your Sunshine Rewards shopping page
    2.) Click the Weekly Advertised Deals tab at the top of the page
    3.) Click on the $10 Nike iPod Carrying Case Two-Packimage to display the product details
    4.) Add the item to your shopping cart
    5.) Select Google checkout to receive the $10 discount
    6.) Select free shipping. (If your total isn’t $0, you’ve missed a step (unless you live in the sales tax states of California, Massachusetts, or Tennessee)
    7.) Receive your two free Nike iPod Carrying Cases

Buy.com allows one free Google checkout item per email address and credit card. (You’ll have to enter your credit card information to check out, but once the Google Checkout discount is applied, your item will be free.)

Enjoy!

~ Rachel

Dang! We just bought Mario Kart through Buy.com last week!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Used my Google checkout on a pair of Mickey Crocs a while back so no go for me too - it was worth it though!

~ Rach.